FishEyedFool’s First Grow, 2019

Sup, Fool?! Hope you had a good day.

Sup, Fool?! Hope you had a good day.
Thanks, Al. And back atcha. I did have a good day. Got the ladies topped and LST’d. I have no idea what I’m doing but I’m acting as if I do. I’m in for the journey, not the destination...oh who am I kidding? I’m in for those stanky buds. I just hope I didn’t kill the crop. Roll Tide, my friend.

Thanks, Al. And back atcha. I did have a good day. Got the ladies topped and LST’d. I have no idea what I’m doing but I’m acting as if I do. I’m in for the journey, not the destination...oh who am I kidding? I’m in for those stanky buds. I just hope I didn’t kill the crop. Roll Tide, my friend.

Eek! I've been down the past week. How are they today? (And Roll Tide!)

Eek! I've been down the past week. How are they today? (And Roll Tide!)
That was a bit of hyperbole, I guess. I mean that I just topped them about 30 minutes ago. Everything seemed to go okay but we’ll see. I’ll have some pictures up in the morning. Get some rest. I know that you and @Tangled can always use a little more rest.

That was a bit of hyperbole, I guess. I mean that I just topped them about 30 minutes ago. Everything seemed to go okay but we’ll see. I’ll have some pictures up in the morning. Get some rest. I know that you and @Tangled can always use a little more rest.

Your girls are going to be great. I'll be looking for those pics as soon as I can. Friday's always a long day for me.

Good morning, all. Yesterday was topping day, and I think that it went okay. I peeked in on them this morning and I think that they are already filling in some. After I topped them, I started training them a bit, using wire out of some 110V Romex that I had laying around. I think that I'll probably introduce some light nutrients over the weekend. I'd like to get these ladies nearly popping at the seams before I up pot them into their final 7 gallon smart pots. Here are some before and after pictures.

JH1 (pre-top):

JH1 (post-op):

JH2 (pre-top):

JH2 (post-op):

JH3 (pre-top):

JH3 (post-op):

I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend. Much love, to all.

Great job, FEF!

Hey FEF, looking good - i'd get those plants into their new pots asap though - they're getting big now and would benefit from some extra root space right about now :yummy:

Hey Fish - Here ya go - you asked for it...first my GoGo bus that I use to transport stuff and gather soil from the beaver dam and the swivel Teapot holder to help me water my gals and my Sock Putter Onner so I can go tend my gals...

Good morning, all. I hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend. My weekend was enjoyable and productive. After topping the ladies on Thursday, I was able to get them up-potted on Saturday and I introduced some light nutrients to them, yesterday. I think that the ladies have responded well, to both.

Hey FEF, looking good - i'd get those plants into their new pots asap though - they're getting big now and would benefit from some extra root space right about now :yummy:
You ain't kidding, Irie! This is what I saw on Saturday morning. I probably should have up-potted about a week ago but the simple truth is that I have no idea what I'm doing. Frankly, I'm just lucky I haven't accidentally caught all three on fire. Also, my attention span lags behind my movements (especially after a couple of laps around Reefer Park, if you know what I mean), so I forgot to get a shot of JH #3's restricted roots, but you get the idea...

JH#1 and JH #2

Judging from the root ball, it looks like I need to revisit @Emilya 's watering tutorial. There aren't many lateral roots. It looks like they all took off, straight to the bottom.

Here's a picture of all three recovering from their traumatic morning. These ladies were little troopers.

Yesterday (Sunday), I broke out the PH pen and nutrients. I started with a gallon of Publix spring water (PH 6.7 and 16 PPM). I added 2 tsp of FF Grow Big and 1 tsp of FF Big Bloom. I then added 5ml of calmag and measured (PH 5.9 and 477 PPM). I ended up adding 12 drops of PH UP to settle on PH 6.3 and 489 PPM. As soon as the lights came on at noon, I split about 3/4 of a gallon between all three.

This morning before I left for work, I snapped these three pictures. I can tell that they have responded well to the transplant and they're loving that first taste of nutes.

JH #1

JH #2

JH #3

Much love, to all.

Back
Top Bottom