FishEyedFool’s First Grow, 2019

Y'all got feeeesshhh?! Haha! I'm lovin' it, FEF! Fall camp has begun.

Y'all got feeeesshhh?! Haha! I'm lovin' it, FEF! Fall camp has begun.
This is about the time of year that I start losing my mind from the anticipation. Thankfully, I have this grow to keep my mind somewhat occupied, this August. Regardless, between this site and TiderInsider, I won't be getting much accomplished at work.

Wanted to say that you had some killer roots back a few posts.

Hope the team is more physical this year. That OL needs to have a nasty disposition.

I was always too late with my potting up (nubbie) all the roots growing out the bottom, stuck in real good, had to get a death grip on the stalk to release them, lost lots of roots and then read about how to do it!!!???!!!! Maybe that's why they are so tall - I probably stretched then each time!!!

I was always too late with my potting up (nubbie) all the roots growing out the bottom, stuck in real good, had to get a death grip on the stalk to release them, lost lots of roots and then read about how to do it!!!???!!!! Maybe that's why they are so tall - I probably stretched then each time!!!
The best way to learn is to start doin'. There are already many things that I'll do differently on the next run. I probably read too much before I finally pulled the trigger on starting a grow- and I still had to make a few mistakes before I can get some things into my thick skull. At least we're doin', right?

Amen to all the above!

Hey Fool!

I’ll pull up and tag along! Glad you transplanted them they were ready! Look forward to seeing what these turn into!!

Hope your well
@Dutchman1990, welcome my northern brother. I appreciate you taking the time to drop by. I am doing well. I hope that they will start taking off, now that they’re in their bigger pots. I was a little tardy on that whole process.

Good morning all,

3 Weeks and 1 Day

Unlike @Alafornia, I got a good night's sleep last night and I feel somewhat energized this morning. Now, let me waste that energy by sitting in front of a computer all day. It pays the bills so I guess I'll have to endure it.

Last night, I gave the ladies their first proper watering (with nutes) since I transplanted them. I slowly watered the entire pot until runoff. I'm still trying to stretch them out some to make sure everything can get some light. All three seem to be responding well so I don't have much to complain about - other than Alafornia not getting enough sleep.

JH #1:

JH #2:

JH #3:

Much love, to all.

Sup, Fool?!

Told you, man. I'm good. More energy today than in the past month.

The plants look great in their new homes.

So you found my wife. She has those things locked away, man. :D

I was going to post some pictures for an update, but I noticed that they looked exactly like the three pictures above. I should have at least taken the pictures at a different angle, or something. So, I won't bore you with identical pictures. I will tell you that everything seems to be progressing nicely. The girls are three weeks and three days old, today. I'm guessing that I have at least three weeks left to veg. Hopefully, I can continue to promote nice root growth during that time. I'd love to have some fat buds like @clrwatrtom has on his autos. Is it a sin to covet thy neighbor's buds? I think that I can skate by on a technicality, this time. Much love, to all.

Back
Top Bottom