FishEyedFool’s First Grow, 2019

Hey Fish - I have noticed a serious design flaw with your plants - I would have to put on my "up close" glasses and bend over to inspect.....and there goes my back!!!!! See if you can get that corrected right away......I'll wait.....:idea:
You know what they say about guys with plants over 9' tall, don't you? That they are trying to overcompensate for other shortcomings, if you catch my drift. I'm confident enough in my manhood to proudly display my itty bitty plants. Besides, I think that they're cute as buttons. As long as I yield enough to smoke a bowl, I'll be happy.

You know what they say about guys with plants over 9' tall, don't you?
Whaaaaaaaaaa, it's all true!!!! Now you know why my back is always sore.....all that extra work and moving I have to do to compensate!!!! It's not easy being me!!!!

Just wanted to say "HI!". Hope you had a good day.

Just wanted to say "HI!". Hope you had a good day.
Thanks for stopping in, Al. I did have a good day. It was a busy day but a good day. The JH #1 and #2 are definitely in flower. Little pistils everywhere. Not JH #3, however. This strengthens my suspicion that JH #3 is a different pheno than the other two. But what do I know? I hope all is well in Alafornia, my friend.

Thanks for stopping in, Al. I did have a good day. It was a busy day but a good day. The JH #1 and #2 are definitely in flower. Little pistils everywhere. Not JH #3, however. This strengthens my suspicion that JH #3 is a different pheno than the other two. But what do I know? I hope all is well in Alafornia, my friend.

We are well. We are busy, as well. Glad to hear you had a good day. Congrats on flowers!

4 Weeks and 1 Day (29 days above ground)
Good morning. I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend. We were able to get the boy moved into his apartment over the weekend and I was able to have my day of rest on Sunday. It was much needed. I ain't a young man any longer. Not a whole lot of new things to report other than a correction of a previous statement. I made the declaration that both JH #1 and #2 were in flower. I'm not sure that JH #2 is in flower, after all. Maybe we'll settle on pre-flower because I think I see a few pistils, but she's not stretching like JH #1 has. JH #3 seems to be in no hurry at all. She's just vegging out and layin' low.

JH #1:

JH #2:

JH #3:

They got their first shot of sunlight over the weekend, as well. They all got about 3 hours and seemed to love it. It amazes me how much better they look under direct sunlight. JH #2 and #3 could be twins.

Much love, to all.

Gorgeous!

They grow up so fast, plants and kids.

36 Days Above Ground
(if your keeping score at home, the timeline is wrong on my previous post)

I think that JH #2 is beginning her stretch, finally. She's a good week behind JH #1, at this point. (I'm estimating that JH #1 has been in flower for about 1 week). And JH #3 - nothing to report. Still just layin' low. I'll probably start some light bloom nutes for JH #1 over the weekend. I really want to see her put on some weight.

JH #1:

JH #2:

JH #3:

Much love, to all.

Barely had enough myself. Have a good day, FEF.

Hey FEF! Looking great in there. Looks like you're working with 3 different phenotypes as all 3 are deciding to stretch at different stages :laughtwo: Things are looking healthy and right on tracks. Can't wait to see some flowers in here!

Hey FEF! Looking great in there. Looks like you're working with 3 different phenotypes as all 3 are deciding to stretch at different stages :laughtwo: Things are looking healthy and right on tracks. Can't wait to see some flowers in here!
Thanks Irie. I agree that i may have 3 different phenos. It's a little challenging to properly light all three with their varying sizes. Right now, I have my light on about a 45 degree angle from one end of the tent to the other. It looks a little odd but it seems to be working well enough. Your tent looks amazing, my friend. I love that mainline (fishbone) that you have going in the center of your tent. One of these days, I'm going to try that.

Sup, fool?!

Hope you are having a great first day of college football.

Sup, fool?!

Hope you are having a great first day of college football.
Thanks, Al. The same to you. I just got back from my friend’s house (a Florida fan). He was not pleased, and I understand his frustration. It was a sloppy game. I can’t believe it’s finally here, though. I even watched Colgate and Villanova this morning. Can’t wait until 2:30 CST (12:30 PST) next Saturday. Tua and Juedy are going go off. Roll Tide, my friend.

Thanks, Al. The same to you. I just got back from my friend’s house (a Florida fan). He was not pleased, and I understand his frustration. It was a sloppy game. I can’t believe it’s finally here, though. I even watched Colgate and Villanova this morning. Can’t wait until 2:30 CST (12:30 PST) next Saturday. Tua and Juedy are going go off. Roll Tide, my friend.

Can't blame your friend. I'm catching the late game. Missed all the early games getting some work done. Roll Tide and happy growing, friend.

42 Days Above Soil

Good morning, all. I'm a little confused as to the stage of JH #2 and JH #3. JH #1 has been in flower for 2 + weeks, but it appears that #2 and #3 may still be in veg. No real concern, I guess, just a little confusion. I would have expected all three to hit the flower stage at roughly the same time - not 2 - 3 weeks apart. Regardless, all three appear healthy and JH #1 is really starting to take off. Below, I've attached last Saturday's picture (8/17/19), along with this past Saturday's picture (8/24/19) to help illustrate the growth in a week's time.

JH #1 :
JH1.jpg
JH1.jpg

JH #2:
JH2a.jpg
JH2.jpg

JH #3:
JH3a.jpg
JH3.jpg

Also, JH #2 has developed a random brown spot on a few leaves that I need to try and figure out the cause. It's not your typical calmag deficient spots. I'll try to get a picture this evening to share. Maybe one of you will know what it is. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Much love, to all.

They look great from here, FEF. Maybe a closer view for the experienced folks. Happy Monday!

Back
Top Bottom