Five Grows More Autos - AK49 Auto & Super Skunk Auto - Coco/Perlite - CFL & LED

FiveToMidnight

Back again and can't get enough of these Autos!!
After my first attempt I couldn't help but to grow another batch of AK49 Auto and some Super Skunk Auto. I absolutely loved these two strains as they had very powerful and strong effects. AK49 being Sativa dominant and Super Skunk being Indica dominant gives and awesome choice depending on your mood and the high you wish to achieve. These have been my favourites so far and can't wait to get some more sticky buds!!

Details:
What strain is it? 1x AK49 Auto + 1x Super Skunk Auto
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Both Hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedling
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? 75% Coco/25% Perlite
Size of light? 8x 24W CFL's for Vege + 300W MarsHydro LED for Flower
Is it aircooled? Passive intake. 4" Duct Fan + 4" Carbon Filter
Temp of Room/cab? Between 20-38 Celcius (Depending on season)
RH of Room/cab? Between 50%-75%
How often are you watering? Every 2-3 days or as needed
Type and strength of ferts used? Canna Coco A+B + Seasol+Cannazym+PK 13/14+Boost

I will include the nutrient schedule I am using for anyone interested. I was created by a user called Buzzo, if you google his name with autoflower you will find his journal.

Day 1 to Day 14/Week 1 - 2
Canna Coco A & B 0.5 ml per liter if using Worm Casting at 50% or 1 ml per liter if using WC @ 30% or less
Seasol 4ml per liter
Total E.C. approx 0.4 to 0.7

Day 14 to Day 28/Week 3-4
Canna Coco A & B 1.5 to 2 ml per liter
Seasol 4ml per liter
Cannazym 2.5 ml per liter
Total E.C. approx 1.0 to 1.3

Day 28 to DAY 35/Week 5
Canna Coco A & B 2.0 to 2.5 ml per liter
Seasol 4 ml per liter
PK 13/14 1.5 ml per liter (Not recommended to use this for more than 1 week)
Boost 2.0 to 2.5 ml per liter
Total E.C. approx 1.8

Day 35 to Day 53/Week 6-7.5
Canna Coco A & B 2.0 to 2.5 ml per liter
Seasol 2 ml per liter
Boost 3 to 4 ml per liter
Total E.C. approx 1.5

Day 53 to Day 60/Week 8.5-9.5
Total E.C approx 0.2

As always, seeds were germinated in wet paper towels and seeds had cracked within 48 hours. Super Skunk's tap root was about twice the size of the AK49's but both were planted into Canna Coco/Perlite mix and placed in Vege Box with lights off. The AK49 had a clean coco/perlite mix but due to running short on fresh stuff, the Super Skunk has a mix previously washed with Ryzotonic. I don't see this causing an issue, if anything the SS should start off a little quicker.
Either way both have sprouted above ground within 48 hours and lights were turned on beginning 18/6 cycle. I will give them a few days to get established and by Saturday will give them their first feed.

Seedlings have been above ground for 24 hours now and looking good :)

PB163270.JPG

AK49 Auto
PB163271.JPG
PB163272.JPG

Super Skunk Auto
PB163273.JPG
PB163274.JPG

re: Five Grows More Autos - AK49 Auto & Super Skunk Auto - Coco/Perlite - CFL & LED

love little babies. Happy Birthday babies.
Nice to see the CFL set up:thumb:
Well, who can have enough? It is so rewarding to grow and I love every second of it :):circle-of-love:

re: Five Grows More Autos - AK49 Auto & Super Skunk Auto - Coco/Perlite - CFL & LED

I'm in mate

Glad you could make it :)
love little babies. Happy Birthday babies.
Nice to see the CFL set up:thumb:
Well, who can have enough? It is so rewarding to grow and I love every second of it :):circle-of-love:
Thanks dude, I'm absolutely hooked on growing now, can't get enough!

No offence, and no problem..just a clearance,, I am a dudette :)

I love to see female growers! There is not many in my area. Don't get me wrong I am happy for any grower, but giving a shout out to the female growers! Happy growing all.

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420

Re: Five Grows More Autos - AK49 Auto + Super Skunk Auto - Coco/Perlite - CFL&LED

I love to see female growers! There is not many in my area. Don't get me wrong I am happy for any grower, but giving a shout out to the female growers! Happy growing all.

I'd love to find a girl I could share this hobby/passion with. I've never had a girlfriend who enjoyed cannabis, so having one that has a love for growing would be a dream come true! Lol
I've not had much luck finding any growers at all in my area so far though.

What area of the world are you in? I am from So Ca. Like I said surprisingly there are not that many. They can be found. My buddy has been growing for years and finally found a girl who loves growing just as much as he does. Took him many years to find her, but he did. You will find her. She is the one to finally give me the push to start my own grow I have helped over the years, but never on my own till now.

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

in my parts of the world it is still illegal, and mostly men grow.

Finally went fully legal in Ca can't wait till the Rest of the States get with the program!!

I heard, it is great news and many of us wish we lived in Cali now :love:
I follow the news about voting since we are waiting for our government to do ...something...

Count me in 5 mate u and more autos.this is gna be a great show.as always best of luck bro;) happy growing

So jealous of you guys in the legal US states! Down under, our governments are very behind the times when I comes to drug legislation. We have turned in to a massive nanny state

Count me in 5 mate u and more autos.this is gna be a great show.as always best of luck bro;) happy growing
Thanks beast, great to have you here! Your expertise have pretty much got me to where I am today :)

5 nice to know thanks pal;) thanks. as always any questions just ask .but i think u got it in hand;)best of luck mate;)

5 nice to know thanks pal;) thanks. as always any questions just ask .but i think u got it in hand;)best of luck mate;)
Thanks dude!
I seem to be getting the hang of things now, especially when everything just works lol.
I'm looking to build a bigger cabinet in the next couple of weeks too, since I've found the current one to have too many design flaws

New adventures are always a joy mate.best of luck cnt wait to see it;)

New adventures are always a joy mate.best of luck cnt wait to see it;)
True that!
I'm a bit stuck on how to design the doors and air intake so as to stop light and noise leaks. I really require to be stealthy and unnoticed

Back
Top Bottom