Five Grows More Autos - AK49 Auto & Super Skunk Auto - Coco/Perlite - CFL & LED

Five the 340w led lights i used to use only cost me 57 pound each brand new and they did me proud mate;) so very afforbable for an xmas present;) 2 would be perfect for u;) have a good day;)

Count me in 5 looking good bro here's a pics of my 4 master kush autos good luck with those good looking ladies of yours ..
420-magazine-mobile161887389.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420

Thanks Kush!! :)

Havr u given them any feed yet mate they look alittle light green in some leafs.they will defo enjoy a feed mate.good job;)

Gave them a feed today thanks mate. Gave them the week 3 mix which came out around 500ppm. Depending on how it goes I'm hoping I can feed again by Thursday.

Five the 340w led lights i used to use only cost me 57 pound each brand new and they did me proud mate;) so very afforbable for an xmas present;) 2 would be perfect for u;) have a good day;)

Thanks for the tips Beast, the current light I'm using cost me about the same but I'm hoping to get something a little better. Also looking for two so I can control different heights a little easier. If I'm lucky I'll have some money coming in for xmas so we'll see how we go.

Count me in 5 looking good bro here's a pics of my 4 master kush autos good luck with those good looking ladies of yours ..
420-magazine-mobile161887389.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks dude, great to have you here! Loving the garden mate ;)

HEAPS sorry guys!! I only just saw these posts and not sure how I missed them!

What area of the world are you in? I am from So Ca. Like I said surprisingly there are not that many. They can be found. My buddy has been growing for years and finally found a girl who loves growing just as much as he does. Took him many years to find her, but he did. You will find her. She is the one to finally give me the push to start my own grow I have helped over the years, but never on my own till now.

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm in Australia and unfortunately our government is WAY behind the times.
I will continue to search but being illegal it makes it hard.

in my parts of the world it is still illegal, and mostly men grow.

Yeah same

Finally went fully legal in Ca can't wait till the Rest of the States get with the program!!

Sent from my LGMS428 using 420

Congrats to you guys, I'm wickedly jealous!!

I heard, it is great news and many of us wish we lived in Cali now :love:
I follow the news about voting since we are waiting for our government to do ...something...

Tell me about it, I couldn't agree more but at least the change is starting to happen

Update:

Upped the feed and so far the girls seem to be happy. Still a little on the light green side but I'm hoping they should darken up a bit over the next few days.
Either way they are still growing vigorously so all is good ;)

AK49

PC053352.JPG
PC053354.JPG
PC053355.JPG

Super Skunk

PC053356.JPG
PC053357.JPG
PC053358.JPG

Hi looking good.
What are the stains on the leaves?
Thanks Angry :)
The stains are from nutrient spillage I believe. It's a bit hard to water them when they're small and I haven't quite worked out how to make them sprout higher but still leave space between the rim of the pot and the top of the coco

Update:

Talk about insane growth this week! The girls have almost out grown the box!
They're still both a little on the light green side but still looking healthy and happy otherwise. The pots are getting lighter a lot quicker now too so feeding will be more often from now on which should help give them back a nice colour.

AK49

PC073366.JPG
PC073367.JPG
PC073368.JPG

Super Skunk

PC073369.JPG
PC073370.JPG
PC073371.JPG

Just got home from work and found both girls touching the cfl's which isn't good. Unfortunately I can't move the lights up any further or the plants down so I have had to do a small amount of LST.
I had originally planned to wait 2-2.5 weeks from topping before doing any LST (as per Beasts advice) but due to their vigorous growth, lack of space in the box and the previous grow still not finished yet I had no other choice.
Hopefully it wont be detrimental to their growth as I only slightly bent the stems but time will tell

Pictures to come later this evening

Back
Top Bottom