Five Strains In 33"x33" - 600W HPS - Organic Soil Mix - 7 Gal Pots - Water Only?

Hey Major,
Have you had a chance to sample that Shark Shock yet?
Beav

No - too new. I'm going to let it sit for a while. I'm in no hurry since I have other options and I want it well cured.
It doesn't smell special - not bad, but my least favorite sniff test for this grow.

I'm sure we all have the same issues trying to gauge tric levels of cloudiness, with the hps lighting and plants swaying in the fan breeze, it can be difficult to gauge. I choose the "pluck a small portion" of a sugar leaf in several locations on the plant and take them to a table where I can get a good look at them under a hand held 100x microscope.

Great looking harvest considering all the tribulations you went through!
I'll make sure I catch your next grow in the earily stages :)

i love the purple in your Pitbull :love: i've never got mine to do that no matter how cold.

beautiful colors! :adore:

Thanks!
Last summer I attributed the purple to chilly nights in the fall since they coincided. But in the shower, the temps are never below 68 and usually in the 70's. It could be a nutrient thing, like 'P' or 'K' maybe (?). My plants seem to fade in mid-bloom. That's something I want to try and work on. My Blue Dream looks fairly blue in the right light and it faded hard this time.

Thanks!
Last summer I attributed the purple to chilly nights in the fall since they coincided. But in the shower, the temps are never below 68 and usually in the 70's. It could be a nutrient thing, like 'P' or 'K' maybe (?). My plants seem to fade in mid-bloom. That's something I want to try and work on. My Blue Dream looks fairly blue in the right light and it faded hard this time.

i've been wondering about the nutes too. there's a local producer that gets the purp in his Permafrost every time too. mine so needs that :laughtwo:

Hi Major,

Great journal. I have similar growing style and strains.

I would really love to hear about how the Shark Shock smokes. I've considered trying it for it's high CBD, but there aren't a lot of strain reviews out there.

Hi Major,

Great journal. I have similar growing style and strains.

I would really love to hear about how the Shark Shock smokes. I've considered trying it for it's high CBD, but there aren't a lot of strain reviews out there.
Thanks crash! I'll try, but I'm pretty useless when it comes to smoke reports. I'll try to break into it soon and give my initial impressions.

Cool idea and I like the shower method of growing so stay green and keep us informed on your current grow. : thumb:
Welcome CBD! I'll do that. Check my signature for my new journal. It was just started so not much to see yet, but I'll be getting pictures posted later today and have a quick DIY project in the works.

Morning Major, hope all is well in your world today my brotha!:thumb:

All is peachy! I hope the same is true for you.
If you can stand another journal, please stop by here and say, "Hi!".

Hey crashbox-
I did try a little of the SS. Unfortunately, I have to report it is unremarkable - both in taste and effect.
I can't really describe the taste. Not spicy, fruity, or piney. Maybe a little earthy. The best way to describe it is, "generic". I can't say it did much for me, either for pain or mood. Meh... I may wait for it to cure, or I may just pitch it. :hmmmm:

Hey crashbox-
I did try a little of the SS. Unfortunately, I have to report it is unremarkable - both in taste and effect.
I can't really describe the taste. Not spicy, fruity, or piney. Maybe a little earthy. The best way to describe it is, "generic". I can't say it did much for me, either for pain or mood. Meh... I may wait for it to cure, or I may just pitch it. :hmmmm:

That's a shame, sorry to hear it.

Hey crashbox-
Here in OR, SS has no THC, just CBD of around 7%. Bruce Banner is one of the only strains I know of that have high THC ~22% and CBD of 2%.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

Back
Top Bottom