Five's Auto Garden - AK49 Auto & Bubble Kush Auto

High FTM,

You must be looking for the body effects from your ladies. My understanding is that if you wait to long, the THC starts to degrade. I'm not an indica guy, so I always pull mine before trichomes turn amber. Just a preference call, that's all. And it's your call.
They do look very nice!

Actually I prefer more of a head high, I'm just not great with picking harvest time yet. It's one of the few things I haven't been able to get right so far.
Would you be harvesting the AK now if she were your plant?

Yes, I would. If you read many journals, you'll realize most sativa growers will opt for the same scenario - when trichomes start amber, it's time to chop. Try taking a bud, nuke it, and smoke it. It's not a great way to tell, but you can do it now, and determine what it would be like if you chopped today. After the drying phase, the smoke will be a little better than the nuked sample. Cheers.

Yes, I would. If you read many journals, you'll realize most sativa growers will opt for the same scenario - when trichomes start amber, it's time to chop. Try taking a bud, nuke it, and smoke it. It's not a great way to tell, but you can do it now, and determine what it would be like if you chopped today. After the drying phase, the smoke will be a little better than the nuked sample. Cheers.

I've read many journals and articles but still find it hard to judge for myself. I'm always too unsure of myself is the issue I think.
I had another look and decided to flush both and will harvest on the weekend.
I've also tried nuking buds in the past but find the smoke too harsh to realise the high lol, it doesn't tell me much so I just try to go off trichs and ask for opinions in places like here.

Really appreciate your help!

High again,

I just thought of a way to have more confidence when deciding when to chop. Take a cutting now, another every 3-4 days, air dry each sample, smoke as each one comes ready, and evaluate. That will give you a better understanding how they mature on the stalk.

High again,

I just thought of a way to have more confidence when deciding when to chop. Take a cutting now, another every 3-4 days, air dry each sample, smoke as each one comes ready, and evaluate. That will give you a better understanding how they mature on the stalk.

thanks for the advice, I might give that a try next round as I already started flush and will harvest on the weekend. Either way they should be a good smoke and give a good high so we'll see how it goes.

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom