Five's Auto Garden - Bloody Skunk Auto & Big Devil Auto

Being an Auto it may not have time for that so may end up sacrificing it

Call me biased, but I'd like to see you get back into photos.

Edit - I know that's a hard sell b/c you really like your autos:laughtwo:

IMO, photos are better suited for growers with veg and bloom rooms. There is just an initial waiting veg period, but after that, it's perpetual and the vegging occurs while those in bloom finish, and once complete, you have very well built plants with established root systems and canopies to go in for the next round of bloom.

IMO, photos are better suited for growers with veg and bloom rooms. There is just an initial waiting veg period, but after that, it's perpetual and the vegging occurs while those in bloom finish, and once complete, you have very well built plants with established root systems and canopies to go in for the next round of bloom.
That's exactly what I'd love to have. If I had my own place I'd build vege, bloom and drying rooms and have all constantly filled but unfortunately while I live in a rental I'm unable to do so. Autos fit my situation much better at the moment

Still ........ nudge, nudge, peer pressure, peer pressure, do it, do it!:trance::passitleft:

I was just teasing. I know the confining feeling of living within my means.

How's it going five. Is the big devil still stretching. My dark devil's went from 8" to 36" in what seemed like a week or two. Now if they start filling in I'll be happy. 2 out of my 4 DD are showing colors

How's it going five. Is the big devil still stretching. My dark devil's went from 8" to 36" in what seemed like a week or two. Now if they start filling in I'll be happy. 2 out of my 4 DD are showing colors
Hey mate, the Big Devil hasn't stretched much at all yet. It's the Bloody Skunk that has stretched but thanks for the well wishes :)

Update:

Both girls seem to be a lot happier now which I am pleased about. I have been gradually lowering the lights and they now sit approx 29" away and I also upped the N and Seasol slightly for Bloody Skunk in the hope it would give her a bit of a boost.
I'm not sure if it was a combination of the lights and nutes that helped but still happy the girls are looking better.
Big Devil is going strong now and filling out nicely.

P6203774.JPG
P6203775.JPG
P6203776.JPG
P6203777.JPG
P6203778.JPG
P6203779.JPG
P6203780.JPG
P6203781.JPG
P6203782.JPG

Lookin' good 5!

Update:

Our girls are 5 and a half weeks old now and starting to show flowers :)
Bloody Skunk is still looking anorexic but you can already see the purple in the flowers. So it will be interesting to see how she goes over the next couple of weeks.
Big Devil is looking lush but leaves appear to be a bit droopy. I've been letting the medium dry out quite a bit up until now to really try and get the root system going so I don't think it's overwatering, however I'm thinking it may be having the light a little bit too low. They're not showing signs of heat or light stress from what I can see so I'm thinking it may just be a few inches too close for their liking. Thoughts?
Also, I'm thinking Big Devil looks as though she could do with a light defol. Maybe just get rid of a few of the really big fan leaves around the side to open her up a little and let those side branches grow out some more? I expect she will start stretching pretty soon being that she is now showing flowers, so I thought it would be a good time to let them out and ready to stretch. Again, thoughts?
Would love some input as I'm a little unsure with these girls due to their poor start, so any advice is highly appreciated :)

P6233783.JPG

P6233784.JPG
P6233785.JPG
P6233788.JPG

P6233789.JPG
P6233790.JPG
P6233791.JPG
P6233792.JPG
P6233793.JPG

Bloody Skunk is a bloody drama queen! Did some Googling and now she's throwing signs of N toxicity in her upper sections with the clawing and deformed leaves. It's almost like she don't know what she wants and will throw a shit fit no matter what, so I guess it's time to revert the augmented schedule back to the original schedule. Also, I want to point out that if there is elevated temps in the tent, they'll try to sweat more to cool themselves off, but if there's minimal water in the medium, that might cause other problems or maybe even current problems, who knows. So here's your burden, if you keep your medium too wet, roots won't stretch and grow in search of more water and nutes, but if you keep it too dry, perspiration will be much harder and poor 5 is stuck right in the middle to tow the line back and forth. This is what I found from a 4 minute google search. I typed "clawed cannabis leaves" which turned up heat stress or N toxicity. I then search "N toxicity Cannabis" and got some more results with more language that I can further expand my search and then start referencing the various materials against each other to help narrow down what I saw in the pic. I know it's tough, but there is a silver lining. A 420 buddy that is very current on technological trends pointed out that there is a device/software/possible cell phone app that can analyze all the various deficiencies and toxicities based on a photo. Don't know how much longer till this is mainstream and available to all, but I guestimate 6 months to a year? The kick in the nuts is that you will already have learned most of them the hard old fashioned way. Good luck with your continued searching.

Ooo, forgot to mention, I think you should leave Big Devil alone and let her stand up when she's read. You've got plenty of light getting in to where it needs to be. When she stretches, more will get in further and things will be good. After the stretch is complete, I would remove a few of the inner most fans ("if needed") to allow light to get into the center good. Maybe 5 leaves every 2-3 days till the center is decently exposed, then let nature do the rest.

Bloody Skunk is a bloody drama queen! Did some Googling and now she's throwing signs of N toxicity in her upper sections with the clawing and deformed leaves. It's almost like she don't know what she wants and will throw a shit fit no matter what, so I guess it's time to revert the augmented schedule back to the original schedule. Also, I want to point out that if there is elevated temps in the tent, they'll try to sweat more to cool themselves off, but if there's minimal water in the medium, that might cause other problems or maybe even current problems, who knows. So here's your burden, if you keep your medium too wet, roots won't stretch and grow in search of more water and nutes, but if you keep it too dry, perspiration will be much harder and poor 5 is stuck right in the middle to tow the line back and forth. This is what I found from a 4 minute google search. I typed "clawed cannabis leaves" which turned up heat stress or N toxicity. I then search "N toxicity Cannabis" and got some more results with more language that I can further expand my search and then start referencing the various materials against each other to help narrow down what I saw in the pic. I know it's tough, but there is a silver lining. A 420 buddy that is very current on technological trends pointed out that there is a device/software/possible cell phone app that can analyze all the various deficiencies and toxicities based on a photo. Don't know how much longer till this is mainstream and available to all, but I guestimate 6 months to a year? The kick in the nuts is that you will already have learned most of them the hard old fashioned way. Good luck with your continued searching.

Ooo, forgot to mention, I think you should leave Big Devil alone and let her stand up when she's read. You've got plenty of light getting in to where it needs to be. When she stretches, more will get in further and things will be good. After the stretch is complete, I would remove a few of the inner most fans ("if needed") to allow light to get into the center good. Maybe 5 leaves every 2-3 days till the center is decently exposed, then let nature do the rest.
A great explination as always Sky, thank you.
I'm at the point where if Bloody Skunk wants to be a whinny bitch then she can just take what she gets and deal with it. I'm concentrating on Big Devil more as she is turning out a beauty so Bloody Skunk will just get what Big Devil gets from now on.
I'll take your advice on defoling too, so thank you again :)

Back
Top Bottom