Five's Auto Garden - Bubble Kush Auto & Think Big Auto

FiveToMidnight

More autos!!!
Had a few issues getting this round started unfortunately. Started off with 2x Bubba Yum Autos but they never popped. I then tried another 2 but had the same issue. Was using the same paper towel method as always so not sure what went wrong here.
After the failures I decided to try some others as I have no more Bubba Yum left (they were freebies so I don't mind so much) and also decided to try a different germination method.
So I took a Bubble Kush Auto and a Think Big auto and placed them in separate glasses of water. This proved to be the way to go as both popped within 48 hours and we now have two new babies in the world. :)

Details:
What strain is it? 1x Bubble Kush Auto + 1x Think Big Auto
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Both Hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Seedling
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? 75% Coco/25% Perlite
Size of light? 2x Mars ProII Epistar 160's
Is it aircooled? 2x 4" Passive intakes + 6" Inline Duct Fan + 6" Carbon Filter
Temp of Room/cab? Between 20-38 Celcius (Depending on season)
RH of Room/cab? Between 50%-75%
How often are you watering? Every 2-3 days or as needed
Type and strength of ferts used? Canna Coco A+B + Silica + Seasol+Cannazym+PK 13/14+Boost

I will include the nutrient schedule I am using for anyone interested. It was created by a user called Buzzo and I have added in Silica as I believe it helps with the high temps that I often have, if you google his name with autoflower you will find his journal.

Day 1 to Day 14/Week 1 - 2
Canna Coco A & B 0.5 ml per liter if using Worm Casting at 50% or 1 ml per liter if using WC @ 30% or less
Seasol 4ml per liter
Silica 0.25ml per liter
Total E.C. approx 0.4 to 0.7

Day 14 to Day 28/Week 3-4
Canna Coco A & B 1.5 to 2 ml per liter
Seasol 4ml per liter
Cannazym 2.5 ml per liter
Silica 0.5ml per liter
Total E.C. approx 1.0 to 1.3

Day 28 to DAY 35/Week 5
Canna Coco A & B 2.0 to 2.5 ml per liter
Seasol 4 ml per liter
PK 13/14 1.5 ml per liter (Not recommended to use this for more than 1 week)
Boost 2.0 to 2.5 ml per liter
Silica 1ml per liter
Total E.C. approx 1.8

Day 35 to Day 53/Week 6-7.5
Canna Coco A & B 2.0 to 2.5 ml per liter
Seasol 2 ml per liter
Boost 3 to 4 ml per liter
Silica 1ml per liter
Total E.C. approx 1.5

Day 53 to Day 60/Week 8.5-9.5
Total E.C approx 0.2

Bubble Kush

P1223474.JPG
P1223476.JPG

Think Big

P1223475.JPG
P1223477.JPG

re: Five's Auto Garden - Bubble Kush Auto & Think Big Auto

:thumb: Subbed! I've had problems in the past with beans, did all the correct procedures, still no show. Just gotta roll with the punches sometimes.

:thumb: Subbed! I've had problems in the past with beans, did all the correct procedures, still no show. Just gotta roll with the punches sometimes.
Unfortunately it seemed to happen to all four Bubba Yum seeds :-( maybe they were duds?

Unfortunately it seemed to happen to all four Bubba Yum seeds :-( maybe they were duds?

All my THC Bombs failed and all of my Pineapple Chunks failed. I got a new batch of Pineapple Chunks that I'll probably try after I do a few rounds with Bubblelicious, and if they grow, I will revisit THC Bomb as well for a second try. I don't know why, just acknowledged that it happens b/c it happened to me twice already. No blame to the breeders, not blame to the seed bank, it was probably something I did wrong, but to my knowledge, I did everything correct (very moist paper towel in a baggie on a heatmat). The only new thing I'm doing now, is adding some Flora Bloom (150 ppm) to the RO, then dunking in the paper towels.

All my THC Bombs failed and all of my Pineapple Chunks failed. I got a new batch of Pineapple Chunks that I'll probably try after I do a few rounds with Bubblelicious, and if they grow, I will revisit THC Bomb as well for a second try. I don't know why, just acknowledged that it happens b/c it happened to me twice already. No blame to the breeders, not blame to the seed bank, it was probably something I did wrong, but to my knowledge, I did everything correct (very moist paper towel in a baggie on a heatmat). The only new thing I'm doing now, is adding some Flora Bloom (150 ppm) to the RO, then dunking in the paper towels.
I previously tried 2x bubble kush and they both failed too. I was surprised I managed to get one to pop this time.
I blame myself, but just annoying lol

Hey there , nice grow! It says in your details that your only ever going to feed them Canna A+B at half strength? Full strength is 4ml per litre. Why is this?
I am just wondering because I am using coco with the same nutrients as you , currently at 1/2 strength but was gonna bump it up to full soon.
Cheers!

Hey there , nice grow! It says in your details that your only ever going to feed them Canna A+B at half strength? Full strength is 4ml per litre. Why is this?
I am just wondering because I am using coco with the same nutrients as you , currently at 1/2 strength but was gonna bump it up to full soon.
Cheers!
Thanks mate.
The nutrient schedule I posted in the OP is one I got from another user named Buzzo. He is an experienced Auto grower using Canna products and many people have tried this schedule with good results.
I, like many growers find the manufacturers recommendations are usually a lot higher than required and only need to use a fraction of what they recommend to avoid needing to flush all the time.
I've used this schedule in my previous grow and getting great results. I'd be weary about using full manufacturer recommended strengths

Thanks mate, yeah i was a bit dubious of going full strength as my plants seem to be happy and healthy and not wanting for anything. I am supplementing with extra cal mag though. What PH are you watering them?
Good luck with your grow , im subbed!
Funky.

Thanks mate, yeah i was a bit dubious of going full strength as my plants seem to be happy and healthy and not wanting for anything. I am supplementing with extra cal mag though. What PH are you watering them?
Good luck with your grow , im subbed!
Funky.

Best thing to do is give them what they ask for. If they're happy they shouldn't need more.
Some plants need extra calmag however I haven't needed it yet.
I keep pH between 5.7-6.2 as much as I can

Another grow mate
Smashing it five!
I too have dropped my canna a b down I find it high in N
All the best mate

Yeah mate, I'm trying to get a kinda perpetual garden thing happening lol. My aim is to harvest every 5-8 weeks to I have enough supply and don't have to buy weed anymore.
I just found many people following Buzzos method so I figured I'd give it a go and had great results so I can't fault it.

2e5f82ffdca8250e92f100a2e6c2e387.jpg
i soak the seed in a glass of tap water and place in living soil 1 inch and salt and pepper a little dry dirt on

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom