Five's Auto Garden - Bubble Kush Auto & Think Big Auto

I just use molasses and this plant is some kinda strong!!!! Salute to my ppl over at 420!!! Chronic widow seeds ..

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Update:

Seedlings have sprouted up nicely and appear to be going strong. Still going off the original precharge in the coco but planning to give them a light week 1 feed tonight as they seem to be pretty established now.
They might be a little bit far away from the light as they have stretched a little bit already, however it's not too drastic so I have decided to leave them for the time being and monitor it. These lights are pretty strong so don't want to over do it when they're so young.

P1283494.JPG

Think Big

P1283495.JPG
P1283499.JPG

Bubble Kush

P1283500.JPG
P1283501.JPG

Update:

Insane growth seen on Think Big, she has doubled in size in the past few days and is going strong. The Bubble Kush is growing nicely too but no where near as fast as Think Big. Even though she is a few days older she is almost half the size. Not really worried though as I have seen Think Big grown before and it is a powerhouse from start to finish, just can't wait to see what she turns in to!

Think Big

P2013547.JPG
P2013548.JPG

Bubble Kush

P2013551.JPG
P2013552.JPG
P2013553.JPG

Looking proper 5!:goodjob:

Subbed in and along for the ride :goodluck:

Is this your first time with the Bubble Kush Autos ? Im just about to order some for my next grow. Interested to see the yield and potency. Looking good so far, keep up the good work :thumb:

Subbed in and along for the ride :goodluck:

Is this your first time with the Bubba Kush Autos ? Im just about to order some for my next grow. Interested to see the yield and potency. Looking good so far, keep up the good work :thumb:
Thanks Douzer!
Yes first time growing Bubble Kush but have tried to germinate a couple of seeds previously that never cracked. This one looks good though

Update:

The girls are now 6 weeks old and really growing well. Think Big has taken off like a rocket and is having some insane growth and the Bubble Kush isn't far behind.
Just finished giving them a week of PK14/15 and going in to full bloom nutes from tomorrow.

Due to them getting so big and sharing the space with my previous grow which is yet to finish they are a little close together at the moment so individual pics were hard to achieve without removing them from the cabinet which I just couldn't be bothered to do tonight lol.

Bubble Kush on the left and Think Big on the right.

P2263601.JPG
P2263602.JPG
P2263603.JPG
P2263604.JPG
P2263605.JPG
P2263606.JPG
P2263607.JPG
P2263608.JPG

Update:

7 weeks old now and still growing strong. Bubble Kush seems to have a few more bud sites than Think Big but she is also meant to have a shorter seed to harvest time so I expected her to start budding up before Think Big.
I'm really hoping my previous AK49 grow finishes soon as I'm quickly running out of room for these two girls and would really love to give them all the room they want to spread out and flourish, but we'll manage for the time being.
Have to move house on the weekend so will have to put a garbage bag over the girls while they take a little ride in the car to the new place. I can't risk them being seen so have to cover them up. They should be ok as it's only about 10-15 mins to the new place and then they get put straight back in the cabinet to chill ;)

Think Big

P3063621.JPG
P3063622.JPG
P3063623.JPG
P3063624.JPG
P3063625.JPG

Bubble Kush

P3063626.JPG
P3063627.JPG
P3063628.JPG
P3063629.JPG

The girls have now settled back in their cabinet in the new home and don't seem to have been bothered by the move at all. I managed to have them out for only 3 hours longer than the normal dark period so I don't think they really noticed it. The cabinet took a bit of a bashing but is still in one piece and only a small repair needed.

So after all is done I'm pretty happy on how they survived. Such hardy plants they are!

Update:

Lot's of growth on these two girls and they're looking delicious. They could do with a little more room inside the cabinet as they look a little squashed but unfortunately I have to wait until the previous monster AK49 is finished before they will get to stretch out a little. Despite this they still look good and developing some nice looking bud sites.

Apologies for how long it's taken me to get pics up but since the move I've been too busy and lazy to get my ass together and take some pictures.

Let me know what you think!!

P3273638.JPG

Think Big

P3273643.JPG
P3273644.JPG
P3273645.JPG

Bubble Kush

P3273646.JPG
P3273647.JPG
P3273648.JPG
P3273649.JPG

They all look beautiful! Well done 5!

Thanks mate! Never could have imagined I could get girls looking like this from where I started

Everyone starts "there". Having the patience with yourself along the way is the real struggle, but having such a friendly and willing to help WORLDWIDE community here on 420, you're guaranteed success! Now help the next one in line...

Everyone starts "there". Having the patience with yourself along the way is the real struggle, but having such a friendly and willing to help WORLDWIDE community here on 420, you're guaranteed success! Now help the next one in line...
True that, I couldn't have done it without the help of the forum communities!

Sent from my E6853 using 420

Me neither! Thank God for 420!

Back
Top Bottom