Five's Round 3 Auto Attempt - 2 x AK49 & 1 x Super Skunk - Coco/Perlite - CFL/LED

We are frank with our warranty policy on ebay,and we didn't sell it on our official website.
For sure we can export goods to Australia,we sell goods since 2009,and we didn't break any laws.We are big company,if we break the laws,our goods will not appear to Australia market.:high-five:Like i said we sell goods to all over the world,we need to follow the international laws.
And i think if our offical located in Australia,then we should follow the Australia local laws,but our office is in China,so we need to follow the internaitonal laws.For every other countries are the same.Not only Australia.:high-five:
Many people do not know this as it is not normal business practise. Normal businesses charge different prices so customers can understand the difference.
When I made my purchase I was not made aware of this difference and felt I did not get what I thought I was paying for. I now understand and am happy with the service. I just think this method of business is very confusing and far from normal.

Also, if you import into Australia, you must adhere to our local laws. Its regardless if you are based in China, to import into your Australian warehouse you need to have Australian import licence. This means you need to follow our laws when selling to customers here.

We are frank with our warranty policy on ebay,and we didn't sell it on our official website.
For sure we can export goods to Australia,we sell goods since 2009,and we didn't break any laws.We are big company,if we break the laws,our goods will not appear to Australia market.:high-five:Like i said we sell goods to all over the world,we need to follow the international laws.
And i think if our offical located in Australia,then we should follow the Australia local laws,but our office is in China,so we need to follow the internaitonal laws.For every other countries are the same.Not only Australia.:high-five:
I understand all that and please don't misunderstand me, I'm not accusing Mars Hydro of breaking any laws or deliberately doing the wrong thing. I know you are a large company that has been trading for several years and have a good reputation. I simply wanted to raise the issue as I found it confusing and thought Mars Hydro may have misunderstood.
You have been very helpful and kind to me Sara so I wanted to repay that kindness by bringing my concern to your attention.

Here in Aus, companies who do break the law don't often get caught until someone reports them to the authorities, so they can get away with it for many years if no one reports them. Again I'm not saying this is what Mars Hydro are doing, just giving an example of how companies can do the wrong thing without realizing.

I do still maintain that this way of doing business is not normal and many people seem to find it confusing. This was obvious with the Amazon deal you announced yesterday. Many people did not understand and seemed like they were unhappy with how it was conducted. I really think you should change those practises to be easier to understand and state on both Amazon and eBay that a extended warranty is available if purchasing from the official website for the same price.

I know you just want to tell me about the laws in your country,you do not want we got any trouble about it,it's no problem.:thanks:I just want to explain,as big company as we are , we will be not play game with the laws,cause it's not good for long-term running business.Thanks for telling us about it,we will follow the international laws strictly.:Namaste:
I understand all that and please don't misunderstand me, I'm not accusing Mars Hydro of breaking any laws or deliberately doing the wrong thing. I know you are a large company that has been trading for several years and have a good reputation. I simply wanted to raise the issue as I found it confusing and thought Mars Hydro may have misunderstood.
You have been very helpful and kind to me Sara so I wanted to repay that kindness by bringing my concern to your attention.

Here in Aus, companies who do break the law don't often get caught until someone reports them to the authorities, so they can get away with it for many years if no one reports them. Again I'm not saying this is what Mars Hydro are doing, just giving an example of how companies can do the wrong thing without realizing.

I do still maintain that this way of doing business is not normal and many people seem to find it confusing. This was obvious with the Amazon deal you announced yesterday. Many people did not understand and seemed like they were unhappy with how it was conducted. I really think you should change those practises to be easier to understand and state on both Amazon and eBay that a extended warranty is available if purchasing from the official website for the same price.

Re: Five's Round 3 Auto Attempt - 2 x AK49 & 1 x Super Skunk - Coco/Perlite - CFL/LED

Well, gosh darnit (and don't I sound like Sara Palin), wouldn't you know that Mars had that killer sale yesterday on bigger lights.... through Amazon only! Wouldn't honor the price on their site.

For me, I started growing in my closet, then I needed a veg space so the shower got elected. Now I have TOO MANY plants and I had to order a tent and 2 new lights. This is in a time frame of 4 months!!! Are we compulsive, or what???
:hmmmm:

I should clarify, I wouldn't buy Mars Hydro stuff from eBay or Amazon simply because for the same price you get 24 months instead of 12 months warranty if you buy from the official website. Its the same product that comes from the same place and everything, so it is a much better deal.
My next purchase of a light will be another Mars Hydro as you won't find anything close to their prices and they have good quality units. But I will buy from the official website and not eBay. Just didn't want to give the impression I was advising against buying Mars Hydro at all.

I'm sorry that I got you started on your thread about the issue! I was following this discussion on the Mars Hydro thread. You are right, in my opinion. A warranty is a warranty, no matter where you purchase a product. Let's see what Donald Trump has to say about this!! :ban:
Lol no need to apologize, all is good.
I think its hard not to agree if one understands the definition of warranty. Or at least what's its defined as in Aus as it may be different elsewhere in the world.

The fact that Sara is so open and quick to respond on these forums shows they're a reputable company, most companies wouldn't even explain that stuff to me

Update:

Girls are 7 weeks old now and still looking good. The middle one (AK49#1) has a few burnt tips and at the time of taking this photo was looking pretty sad. I'm not 100% sure what she was looking like this so thinking she may be thirsty, I gave her a little plain RO water. Only got a tiny bit of run off but measured 410ppm 6.2pH so I think that is ok.
I didn't have time to wait and see if she perked up or not as the lights turned off for the night but I'll keep my fingers crossed and take a look in the morning.
I think the stretch has stopped now but I'll give them another few days before doing any major defol, have already done a little so far though.

Pictures!
From left to right, Super Skunk, AK49 #1, AK49 #2

P8063109.JPG
P8063110.JPG
P8063111.JPG
P8063112.JPG
P8063113.JPG
P8063114.JPG
P8063115.JPG

All 3 look fantastic! Well done man!

Some new nutrients and Coco for next round ;)

P8083118.JPG

If anyone is using the Canna Coco range and can point me in the direction of a good grow schedule I'd really appreciate it. I've had a look on the website but I found it a little confusing.

:goodjob::bravo:
Update:

Girls are 7 weeks old now and still looking good. The middle one (AK49#1) has a few burnt tips and at the time of taking this photo was looking pretty sad. I'm not 100% sure what she was looking like this so thinking she may be thirsty, I gave her a little plain RO water. Only got a tiny bit of run off but measured 410ppm 6.2pH so I think that is ok.
I didn't have time to wait and see if she perked up or not as the lights turned off for the night but I'll keep my fingers crossed and take a look in the morning.
I think the stretch has stopped now but I'll give them another few days before doing any major defol, have already done a little so far though.

Pictures!
From left to right, Super Skunk, AK49 #1, AK49 #2

P8063109.JPG
P8063110.JPG
P8063111.JPG
P8063112.JPG
P8063113.JPG
P8063114.JPG
P8063115.JPG

Update:

Girls are 7 weeks old now.
I Have seen some great results from other Auto growers who remove a lot of the undergrowth from their plants once they had finished their final stretch. After some great advice from users like TheBeast, I have removed a lot of growth that wasn't seeing much light so the plants could focus on the top bud sites and hopefully pack some weight on.
They look pretty bare now but tops are still looking green and healthy. You can really see the difference in the amount of light each plant is getting though, AK49 #1 is miles ahead of the other two and AK49 #2 is way behind lol. I know what I have to do to manage them in this space now and I believe one of those things is using a smaller size pot. This wasn't anywhere near as much of an issue in the last round, but the plants have grown a lot bigger this time and I haven't really done anything different except use a bigger final pot.
I've decided I will do another round of Autos due to how quick they grow and how much fun it has been watching them. I'll hopefully have a bigger space in the next couple of months but if not, using the smaller pots will help me mitigate the space issues I have this time.....I think. Please let me know if you think this sounds wrong though, I'm kind of guessing a bit.

Pictures!!

P8093119.JPG
P8093120.JPG
P8093121.JPG
P8093122.JPG
P8093123.JPG
P8093124.JPG
P8093125.JPG
P8093126.JPG

I'd be careful about cutting leafs before they yellow at end of cycle. Let you plant go a bit more till about week 6, of flower. Then start trimming from yellow top down. Cutting early will cut you yield somewhat. Nevertheless, you garden does look better post trim. Less fans will mean less energy from photosynthesis.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I'd be careful about cutting leafs before they yellow at end of cycle. Let you plant go a bit more till about week 6, of flower. Then start trimming from yellow top down. Cutting early will cut you yield somewhat. Nevertheless, you garden does look better post trim. Less fans will mean less energy from photosynthesis.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks Millertm, I was quite worried at first too but was advised they shouldn't be affected. Time will tell ;)
Glad you think they look better though

There's still plenty leaves to catch the rays and focus on the tops. Remember all she wants to do now is get ready to catch some pollen and procreate, so the loss of lower leaves after her final stretch won't hinder her goal.

I will be doing a very similar run soon. Just set up my 8x8 last night with 1000w hps, 6" fan & filter, controller. I will be doing 10 trainwreck autos.. Been learning from the beast and atrain, but will be following this nute schedule as i am using GH products as well in pro mix bx(soil less medium). Glad u haven't had any big nute deficiencies. Makes me feel more confident using this schedule.. Been searching for awhile.
Good stuff happening here, keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom