Five's Round 3 Auto Attempt - 2 x AK49 & 1 x Super Skunk - Coco/Perlite - CFL/LED

I will be doing a very similar run soon. Just set up my 8x8 last night with 1000w hps, 6" fan & filter, controller. I will be doing 10 trainwreck autos.. Been learning from the beast and atrain, but will be following this nute schedule as i am using GH products as well in pro mix bx(soil less medium). Glad u haven't had any big nute deficiencies. Makes me feel more confident using this schedule.. Been searching for awhile.
Good stuff happening here, keep it up.
Thanks dude!
Sounds like a good plan, I had good success with this nute schedule. Its tried and treated with other growers too so I know it works.
I'm giving Canna Coco range a try for next run as it was easier and cheaper to get.

Update:

Hey guys! I know it's been way too long since the last update and I do apologise for keeping you all waiting but it's been a busy couple of weeks with work.

Anyways, I have begun flushing the AK49 #1 as she is ready to go with all cloudy trichs and about 20% amber. She will be harvested thus coming weekend and to be honest I think she will be the best of the bunch.
The other two have another couple of weeks to go by my guess as they haven't been able to get anywhere near as much light as #1 has.
Once I remove the AK49 #1 I will spread the other two out so I can use the space a bit better and hopefully they will fatten up a bit.

Only took some pics of the AK49 #1 for now as I didn't have much time but managed to get some trich shots for you to check out

P9033127.JPG
P9033128.JPG
P9033129.JPG
P9033130.JPG
P9033131.JPG
P9033132.JPG
P9033134.JPG
P9033136.JPG
P9033137.JPG
Tric14.jpg
Tric24.jpg
Tric34.jpg
Tric43.jpg
Tric53.jpg
Tric71.jpg
Tric62.jpg

Right in the sweet spot! Great grow 5!

Right in the sweet spot! Great grow 5!
Thanks mate :) happy to hear you say that. Hoping the other two turn out as good.
Perfect job mate a beauty.im flushing my northern light blue auto now so soon be harvest for to.enjoy ya buds mate look delicious;)
I'm keeping an eye on your journal and loving the results. I look forward to seeing the weigh in ;)

If you ever get a chance, check out Cyco nutrient's website. I am loving the shit so far. So efficient. Usually my plants fed daily in coco need like 1.8 when mature, but with this stuff only 1.4 or so.

It is made mostly of amino acids so way less salt and easier for the plants to uptake. I usually don't make a big deal about nutrients but so far, it is blowing my mind.

I think with Canna, I would just go for my normal EC ranges on my feeding charts on my site.

If you ever get a chance, check out Cyco nutrient's website. I am loving the shit so far. So efficient. Usually my plants fed daily in coco need like 1.8 when mature, but with this stuff only 1.4 or so.

It is made mostly of amino acids so way less salt and easier for the plants to uptake. I usually don't make a big deal about nutrients but so far, it is blowing my mind.

I think with Canna, I would just go for my normal EC ranges on my feeding charts on my site.
Thanks for the advice, I've actually been using the Cyco branded Silica for the past two grows and pretty sure it has made a big difference. I'd be interested to try them out but haven't found too much info on the forums about them so I'm a bit hesitant to try things like that without more experience and knowledge.
I'm using the Canna nutes next round which should start in a couple of weeks so I'll make sure I check out your charts.

Thanks again dude!

Update:

HARVEST TIME!! :D

AK49 #1 had it's harvest today and I have spread the other two out to take up the extra room now in the box. I'm hoping they will fatten up a lot more than they are at the moment.

Not too much to say at this point other than I'm loving the colours in these buds, especially the purple!have a bunch of pics for you to check out and will get some of the other two tomorrow, but for now enjoy the AK49 #1 harvest ;)

P9103138.JPG
P9103139.JPG
P9103140.JPG
P9103141.JPG
P9103142.JPG
P9103143.JPG
P9103144.JPG
Trich110.jpg
Trich28.jpg
Trich46.jpg
Trich37.jpg
P9103145.JPG
P9103146.JPG
P9103147.JPG
P9103148.JPG
P9103149.JPG
P9103150.JPG

Update:

Harvest is complete for the AK49 #1 with all buds washed, trimmed and hung to dry. I have set up a couple of Hygrometers inside the box so I can monitor the environment and so far is sitting around 70% which is good for now. I also have the fan on the side of the box running at half speed so as to only have a light breeze moving through.
Absolutely loving the smell! So sweet and fruity ;)
P9103154.JPG

Great harvest 5! You really got a grip on your grow skillz now! You might want to get into "Arduino" to get even more control of things. With Arduino, you can connect a barrage of sensors (time, temp, humidity, heat index, photo resistors, water levels etc) and precisely control all of your devices that consume electricity. It's a steep hill to climb at first as you have to learn some basic coding skills, but once over the hump, you can really hone in your system to work flawlessly. I even built a system that communicates real time data to my Android phone through a free app, and I can turn any of my devices on or off from anywhere that has wifi. HERE is a writeup I did for my project if you want to know more. All info I share is of course free!

Great harvest 5! You really got a grip on your grow skillz now! You might want to get into "Arduino" to get even more control of things. With Arduino, you can connect a barrage of sensors (time, temp, humidity, heat index, photo resistors, water levels etc) and precisely control all of your devices that consume electricity. It's a steep hill to climb at first as you have to learn some basic coding skills, but once over the hump, you can really hone in your system to work flawlessly. I even built a system that communicates real time data to my Android phone through a free app, and I can turn any of my devices on or off from anywhere that has wifi. HERE is a writeup I did for my project if you want to know more. All info I share is of course free!
Thanks Sky, its great to hear you say that. You've watched things from the start and saw the disaster I caused so it's great to know I've improved a long way.
I've been very interested in using something like Arduino but don't have the skills or know how at this point to do it. It's definitely in mind for the future though

Update:

The Super Skunk Auto and AK 49 Auto #2 are looking quite a lot better now they have room to spread out and are getting much more light. pH is a little lower than I would like but sitting around 5.8 on both so nothing that should cause a problem.

Here are some pics

P9123157.JPG
P9123158.JPG
P9123159.JPG
P9123160.JPG
P9123161.JPG

Apologies for missing this bud. Congrats on the harvest!!! Looks really good as well. What do you think of the potency?

+ reps!!

Apologies for missing this bud. Congrats on the harvest!!! Looks really good as well. What do you think of the potency?

+ reps!!

All good mate, I haven't been around much the past couple of weeks as I've had a lot on with work and what not.
I'm really loving this AK49 though! Really potent and really nice high!

Update:

AK49 #1 has now dried, cut from the stems and placed in a jar. Final weight was 35.52 grams which I think is pretty good considering I really ran out of space.
I was really surprised to see the root ball at the end. Really dense, large roots and much more so than last time. I put this down to the Seasol which is basically Ryzotonic but MUCH cheaper to buy and some even claim it works better. I highly advise it to everyone though as I saw a massive difference in root mass since using it.

Now for the smoke report.
Talk about an awesome smoke! Loving the sweet, fruity taste that is even a little spicy at times. Really smooth to smoke and while the high takes a few minutes to really come on, it does so subtly at first, until suddenly you realise you're high as all fuck! Not a one cone wonder, but I could see how it could get to that if grown with a little more skill.
Some buds are nice and dense where as others are a little airy, but definitely see the improvement from last time.

I still have the AK49 #2 and the Super Skunk growing in the box and will hopefully start flushing them in a weeks time.

Here are the final pics of the AK49 #1

P9133162.JPG
P9133163.JPG
P9153164.JPG
P9153165.JPG
P9153168.JPG

Back
Top Bottom