Five's Second Attempt - Coco/Perlite - CFL/LED - NL - 2016

I've ordered my Bovedas but not got em yet... Did you use them straight away? I read somewhere that best results come after a few weeks cure first... No help I know:thumb:! Esp if you are low on gear, like me..... If I end up with enough, and it's good enough, I want to store some long term, so I'll cure for 2-4 weeks first, then drop in the Boveda... Like I said, haven't done this yet..

I've ordered my Bovedas but not got em yet... Did you use them straight away? I read somewhere that best results come after a few weeks cure first... No help I know:thumb:! Esp if you are low on gear, like me..... If I end up with enough, and it's good enough, I want to store some long term, so I'll cure for 2-4 weeks first, then drop in the Boveda... Like I said, haven't done this yet..
I ordered them about a week after I moved the buds to the jars so almost 2 weeks before they were used.

Interesting! Now I hope they are as good as that are supposed to be!
Well, that blows my little contribution! Cos I was thinking, 15 day dry seems like well long enough.. Been wet/humid where you are?

Interesting! Now I hope they are as good as that are supposed to be!
Well, that blows my little contribution! Cos I was thinking, 15 day dry seems like well long enough.. Been wet/humid where you are?
It may just be the cheap hygrometers I have not showing the correct RH. I think the Boveda's are keeping it stable though as it isn't moving around like it was. Either way the buds are nice to smoke and I'm happy with the finished product, so no complaints here :)

That's the main thing.. I bought a few of those little ones as well (still waiting) for curing so I reckon you're onto something there. Haven't really heard any bad about the Boveda...
Proof is in the smokin anyway. Good luck!

That's the main thing.. I bought a few of those little ones as well (still waiting) for curing so I reckon you're onto something there. Haven't really heard any bad about the Boveda...
Proof is in the smokin anyway. Good luck!
Yeah only heard good things about them, never seen a bad report. I figured if it wasn't working it was cause I was doing something wrong or I had crappy hygrometers lol.

Back
Top Bottom