Flash Does 2x Monster Profit Smart 5Gal Coco

These plants are loving life Flash! :yahoo: Those are some large flowers, can't wait for them to fill out! Looks like they have handled your hot weather really well.

These plants are loving life Flash! :yahoo: Those are some large flowers, can't wait for them to fill out! Looks like they have handled your hot weather really well.

Thanks brother. They are strong as hell! Today was 104F full sun! From yesterday to today I could see the larger fan leaves get bigger on the green crack which is in something like 3 weeks of flowering the day 61 one. Same for the smaller one. The bigger one didn't but she closer to the end so it s amazing to see how they react differently. The big one is pushing the fan leaves up in the sky like it was trying to allow sunlight to reach the buds directly! My best plant so far! Sunlight is amazing. And when I look at all the cons about autos and that they need more than 10 hours of direct light and that they can't survive heat outdoor, I believe it all depends on the grow medium and pot! Coco smart pot seems to be what you re looking for! Full aeration, water that can go through everywhere, coco doesn't get hot even at high temps of it s watered correctly. I love it! I understand now it s not that I was a bad grower but maybe my indoor lights are not good to flower plants cause my troubles often appear when I switch to flower! Outdoor I could grow big autos that as you can see grew so quickly! The flowering speed of the amnesia XXL allows me to have different pics everyday!

I m so happy guys! Hahahahaha I had been dreaming about coke cans size buds in my garden!

@Stltoed i didn't start a new journal after the Monster Profit grow, but all the info about my current accidental summer grow are here with pics

Hey Flash, looking great!
Looks like the Green Crack is showing signs of heat stress with the leaves taco'ing. Those nugs sure are putting on the weight, they're starting to lean over! :goof:

Hey Flash, looking great!
Looks like the Green Crack is showing signs of heat stress with the leaves taco'ing. Those nugs sure are putting on the weight, they're starting to lean over! :goof:

Hey brother thank you very much. You re right. Yesterday I realized that she had stretched so was coming too close from the lights. I also realized I also needed to put my fan higher as it was not blowing air over the plant anymore but straight towards the main cola.

Fat nugs!!

Green crack auto day 68

Your plants are loving life Flash :slide::morenutes:

Big ol chunky tops on her!

My friend I had been dreaming seeing that for real in my garden once! I m so happy and also so surprised! Lots of websites and breeder claim autos need at least 10 hours of direct sunlight to yield well. That one never got more than 8 hours per day and I don't see how she could have developed better in 81 days from sprout!

Back
Top Bottom