Flash Does 2x Monster Profit Smart 5Gal Coco

Congrats on the chop Flash! Some fat nugs there. :passitleft:
Hoping the rest of the plants don't give you any bud rot issues!

Congrats on the chop Flash! Some fat nugs there. :passitleft:
Hoping the rest of the plants don't give you any bud rot issues!

Those are from the biggest colas that s why they are good size. I love green crack taste and I m a bit sad that even if those buds will be smockable they won't have the taste never the potency of fully ripened ones. Anyway let s see how they keep going. The good news is that weather is going to be perfect for the entire upcoming week!

My first time with mold. I lost a lot of my amnesia, the main buds all got mold. And now that's one of the outdoor green. I had to remove 3 of the 7 main tops. Hopefully she will finish soon
damn thats a lot of loss. Look into using a milk/water spray to prevent it going further. it has helped me with mine. it forces the spores to stay put and makes them die off but it works. Can be used in late flower as often as you like being mindful of odour if wet too long. Have a search on google for some of rhe amazing stuff it can do for growing.

damn thats a lot of loss. Look into using a milk/water spray to prevent it going further. it has helped me with mine. it forces the spores to stay put and makes them die off but it works. Can be used in late flower as often as you like being mindful of odour if wet too long. Have a search on google for some of rhe amazing stuff it can do for growing.

Thank you very much for the info I didn't know about it. Gonna have a serious look at it!

I have added a side lightning. Some may find it useless but I ll explain my thoughts. This summer was first outdoor grow of two different strains with one I already knew. With only 8 hours max of direct sunlight they grew bigger than any other plant I had grown indoor. What I also realized is that outdoor the sun penetrates the plant from a wide angle. The result is that the buds get plenty of direct full lights. It s like the leaves were getting higher to let the sunlights hitting the buds directly! My outdoor buds all have been bigger than anyone I could grow indoor with more than enough light true wattage. So all of this makes me think that good exposition and penetration during a small amount of time is maybe better than 20 hours of just light from the top. Anyway just my thoughts from what I ve seen happening in my garden. This grow told me a lot about auto and especially that they have a kind of sleeping period where the leaves will fall for a few hours. I think living the lights on at that moment is useless. Again my outdoors with only 8 hours of direct sunlight and different roots trouble earlier, are growing like wonderful (the amnesia is just a few days before harvest). I also realized that there is a point they don't seem to sleep anymore. This seems to be around what would be beginning of week 4 of bloom for a photo. At that stage it may be worth keep giving them lights as they seem to never sleep. Just my 2 cent

great result and catch before the budrot got too much. I am battling it at the moment too. Been using 20%milk\water and bicarb in a folier spray. holding it off it seems niw. sad to lose anything to this disease. well done

My friend I follow your advice. Yesterday night RH wasn't going higher than 50% before few hours so I decided to spray them. This morning I could see my two plants with wonderful lushy green leaves! It s crazy. My phone camera wouldn't give it justice. I got a few flies flying around but I don't think they could present an harm. It s the smell from the milk I guess. I did it with 20% milk like suggested. Thanks again for the tips! I had never seen the leaves looking that good

My friend I follow your advice. Yesterday night RH wasn't going higher than 50% before few hours so I decided to spray them. This morning I could see my two plants with wonderful lushy green leaves! It s crazy. My phone camera wouldn't give it justice. I got a few flies flying around but I don't think they could present an harm. It s the smell from the milk I guess. I did it with 20% milk like suggested. Thanks again for the tips! I had never seen the leaves looking that good
Milk is an amazing growers helper. Ideally "raw" milk but i used breastmilk excess from my last child to feed as a nute and they thrived. Now i use full fat milk when needed this way with fairly good results and o horrible smells. It can kill soft bodied pests too. i spray the surface of the pots to catch any hatchlings emerging from the laid eggs too. good luck

Milk is an amazing growers helper. Ideally "raw" milk but i used breastmilk excess from my last child to feed as a nute and they thrived. Now i use full fat milk when needed this way with fairly good results and o horrible smells. It can kill soft bodied pests too. i spray the surface of the pots to catch any hatchlings emerging from the laid eggs too. good luck

I could grab my girlfriend's phone to take good pics. I have never been in placebo effects in my life. For real the milk is magical! Look by yourself :

I could grab my girlfriend's phone to take good pics. I have never been in placebo effects in my life. For real the milk is magical! Look by yourself :

Read some stuff from a farmers report on a 20% increase in fields that used a milk wash for the crops. had to tey it myself so did the breastmilk grow ( in my signiture below). been a fan of it in the garden since. raw milk is supposed to be used but full fat works too.
tour girls look very good for it too

I'm jelly of your sunshine Flash! Your bud is so plump.

Man this outdoor grow really changed my vision of a lot of things! Firstly I won't be scared growing autos anymore. They can do wonder and the fact you don't really have to care about the light schedule is so good. Makes things way easier for me cause I don't have a tent neither the space for it.
Secondly the duration of direct sunlight. Outdoor I could get only 8 hours of direct sunlight! And look at those plants I could get! The 3 gal coco pot is really perfect for autos! So I really wonder why they say autos do best indoor under 20 hours of lights. I started my autos indoor under 20 hours for the first 10 days from sprout then they went outdoor. So for the beginning I definitely think it can help but later I don't think so. I know nothing can beat sun! But I m also a scientist and I believe new led lights and quantum boards can do wonders! Plus indoor you have control of the temperature and humidity. I got some mole outdoor. I also had days over 36 degrees celcius and even one day with 40 degrees! I never thought plants could survive outdoor at those temps! They say they can when they are grounded. In my case even if I had to water them 3x a day starting from flowering, they never seem to slow down. So again why 20 hours indoor? I don't think I could get them grow better like they did. And I did mistakes earlier that made them waste time recovering! Only 8 hours! So if one day I have space for a grow tent and I grow auto, I won't give them more than 12 hours of light in flowering. I got a better internodal distance and bigger buds outdoor. I know I have more space for development but I also know from science that weed grow at night! I think it gives more time for the root system to develop. I also think it s because of that my outdoor plant hasn't had a single unhealthy leaf VS my indoor ones (same strain and 2 indoor vs 2 outdoor to compare). Again I know nothing can beat sun but I don't think 8 hours of outdoor uncontrolled weather can beat 20 hours of good indoor led lights with controlled environment. My 2 cent. @Asesino85 i would love to have your thoughts about that

Man this outdoor grow really changed my vision of a lot of things! Firstly I won't be scared growing autos anymore. They can do wonder and the fact you don't really have to care about the light schedule is so good. Makes things way easier for me cause I don't have a tent neither the space for it.
Secondly the duration of direct sunlight. Outdoor I could get only 8 hours of direct sunlight! And look at those plants I could get! The 3 gal coco pot is really perfect for autos! So I really wonder why they say autos do best indoor under 20 hours of lights. I started my autos indoor under 20 hours for the first 10 days from sprout then they went outdoor. So for the beginning I definitely think it can help but later I don't think so. I know nothing can beat sun! But I m also a scientist and I believe new led lights and quantum boards can do wonders! Plus indoor you have control of the temperature and humidity. I got some mole outdoor. I also had days over 36 degrees celcius and even one day with 40 degrees! I never thought plants could survive outdoor at those temps! They say they can when they are grounded. In my case even if I had to water them 3x a day starting from flowering, they never seem to slow down. So again why 20 hours indoor? I don't think I could get them grow better like they did. And I did mistakes earlier that made them waste time recovering! Only 8 hours! So if one day I have space for a grow tent and I grow auto, I won't give them more than 12 hours of light in flowering. I got a better internodal distance and bigger buds outdoor. I know I have more space for development but I also know from science that weed grow at night! I think it gives more time for the root system to develop. I also think it s because of that my outdoor plant hasn't had a single unhealthy leaf VS my indoor ones (same strain and 2 indoor vs 2 outdoor to compare). Again I know nothing can beat sun but I don't think 8 hours of outdoor uncontrolled weather can beat 20 hours of good indoor led lights with controlled environment. My 2 cent. @Asesino85 i would love to have your thoughts about that

I really am not up to date with modern LEDs all that well but I do know there is some really nice ones out there that put out a lot of light. I only own some Mars Hydro reflector 144 lights (really good bang for the buck but surely not high end) and I I get some really large plants indoors but part of me always wondered if I could grow those monster trees you see if I started them and trained them in veg and then planted them outside. I really don't know the answer here but it's hard to beat the sun and fresh air all the time, even if they have to battle other things that you don't have to deal with indoors.

I really am not up to date with modern LEDs all that well but I do know there is some really nice ones out there that put out a lot of light. I only own some Mars Hydro reflector 144 lights (really good bang for the buck but surely not high end) and I I get some really large plants indoors but part of me always wondered if I could grow those monster trees you see if I started them and trained them in veg and then planted them outside. I really don't know the answer here but it's hard to beat the sun and fresh air all the time, even if they have to battle other things that you don't have to deal with indoors.

Yeah I understand. To sum up I just feel like multiple websites spread the same information which is autos need at least 12 hours of direct light to produce decently. And I feel like maybe this is for soil grower and if it s the case they should have precised it. It s all everybody is repeating the same stuffs again and again without really testing stuffs....

I ll harvest the amnesia XXL auto tomorrow morning. For now she s inside under no lights. I ll post harvest pics tomorrow. Regarding the green cracks I guess the bigger one which were one week in flowering behind the smaller one has accelerated the ripening process and turned out to be almost ready within a few days. I think I ll harvest both plants on Sunday

I ll harvest the amnesia XXL auto tomorrow morning. For now she s inside under no lights. I ll post harvest pics tomorrow. Regarding the green cracks I guess the bigger one which were one week in flowering behind the smaller one has accelerated the ripening process and turned out to be almost ready within a few days. I think I ll harvest both plants on Sunday
wow they look damn good. monsters in the making. great job

Outdoors rules light Flash. I can't get over your green crack. What a beauty. Where did you get her seeds from?

Nothing can be sun! But I also think there are a lot of incomplete information on the web.... Again 8 hours of direct light....
The seeds are fastbuds green crack. The amnesia was from Dinachem. 3gal coco fabric pot and good root boosters can do wonders!

wow they look damn good. monsters in the making. great job

It was a lot of work. Moving plants twice a day, 2-3 watering per day (hopefully I work from home since last year) with adjustments of pH and nuts each time. Also first fight with mold. But I m so happy and this allowed me to learn a lot on autos.

Back
Top Bottom