Flash Does 2x Monster Profit Smart 5Gal Coco

Sweeet! Loving the set up as usual bro. Did you buy the coco and mycos stuff as a set?

Sweeet! Loving the set up as usual bro. Did you buy the coco and mycos stuff as a set?

Thank you Bilbo! During last run I realized the hoses of the drippers were blocked after a while because of salts I guess. So I needed to upgrade my setup to ensure a good uniform and efficient watering. I m also finally in smart pot which should avoid me risks of root decease like in my previous grows. This one should be good. Thanks for stopping by!

Thank you Bilbo! During last run I realized the hoses of the drippers were blocked after a while because of salts I guess. So I needed to upgrade my setup to ensure a good uniform and efficient watering. I m also finally in smart pot which should avoid me risks of root decease like in my previous grows. This one should be good. Thanks for stopping by!
Sounds like you learned a lot from ya last grow. Only way we evolve my friend :p. Cant wait to see what you do with em

Didn’t realize you had another journal up and going! I’m in!

Welcome my friend! I m hoping to finish this grow before temps get to hot in my country to ensure a safe and mind peace summer! I m finally growing in smart pots so I m hoping for better results in terms of quality. I really want to feel like I could achieve a wonderful grow like @MrSauga one with healthy plants from beginning to the end! I ve realized from my different grows that healthy plants truly lead to way more developed, potent and dense buds! You can really see true flowers with beautiful angles etc... It makes a big different in the smell and taste as well. I guess I need to see it as a fruit. The healthier the orange tree the better the oranges will be in every aspects! In case of weed I could see that it can make such a big difference in terms of how the buds develop themselves.

Comparison of the green crack buds from my different grows to illustrate what I was trying to explain about how important the plant must keep being healthy to express its genetic well. I definitely believe that most of the well grown weed whatever the strain are great! So I ve come to learn that before criticizing the strain or plant we have to ensure we did well to keep her in shape. This is the only thing that will ensure the quality we are looking for. This is same strain but three different grows

The last picture as you can guess is showing the green crack I grew the best but also the most amazing I ve seen so far. The smell were just ridiculous! Mango pineapple so strong! So sweet and fruity! Anyway so now I hope to achieve the good grow with my new 3.0 setup

Hi flash!
I'm flattered you mentioned my plants, but I'm not sure what I am doing diferent than you. I'll be following along now, so thanks for the mention.

I'm loving the set-up and I also love the time lapse on photos you do. You'll have to teach me that with whatever program you are using. Great work!
That's quite the lineup of nutes. I'm not sure I can help in that aspect. My plants use a product called MegaCrop from Advanced Nutrients. It's an all-in-one and claims to replace 8 bottles of nutes. So I'm not sure what advice I can give you there.
Plants are looking really healthy. For a mostly sativa dominant plant it looks kinda bushy. I would have almost expected slender leaves and nodes spread out a bit more.
What height are your lights at right now?

Comparison of the green crack buds from my different grows to illustrate what I was trying to explain about how important the plant must keep being healthy to express its genetic well. I definitely believe that most of the well grown weed whatever the strain are great! So I ve come to learn that before criticizing the strain or plant we have to ensure we did well to keep her in shape. This is the only thing that will ensure the quality we are looking for. This is same strain but three different grows

The last picture as you can guess is showing the green crack I grew the best but also the most amazing I ve seen so far. The smell were just ridiculous! Mango pineapple so strong! So sweet and fruity! Anyway so now I hope to achieve the good grow with my new 3.0 setup
All great points. Environmental aspects of the tent are important for the best quality and yields; from lights, to temps, to rh and housecleaning, they all play a part in getting the most out of the plant. Proper care and they'll pay you back in kind :)

Hi flash!
I'm flattered you mentioned my plants, but I'm not sure what I am doing diferent than you. I'll be following along now, so thanks for the mention.

I'm loving the set-up and I also love the time lapse on photos you do. You'll have to teach me that with whatever program you are using. Great work!
That's quite the lineup of nutes. I'm not sure I can help in that aspect. My plants use a product called MegaCrop from Advanced Nutrients. It's an all-in-one and claims to replace 8 bottles of nutes. So I'm not sure what advice I can give you there.
Plants are looking really healthy. For a mostly sativa dominant plant it looks kinda bushy. I would have almost expected slender leaves and nodes spread out a bit more.
What height are your lights at right now?

Thanks for your input! I think with time and thanks to @Asesino85 and the last mistakes I made in my last grow, I ve learnt that less is more! I love this sentence and apply it in my life now in music producing. I like to link things we learn in life. Anyway to be back to the plants, I feel confident with feeding. My last two troubles were :

- my auto watering system weren't enough efficient to water all the surface. This is solved with the new system! I m glad!

- with time and growth, there were a point when the roots were starting to hit and develop in the water reserve in the stagnant water with excess salts and else. That's why I always had wonderful healthy veg during my two previous grows but then troubles during flowering. Hopefully this is solved as well with the smart pots!

So this grow should be better and the one I ve been looking for! You really impressed and amazed me with the pineapple express grow! Having plants that healthy even in the last days represents a big amount of consistency and patience! So don't see it as something usual or easy my friend! Be proud! You nailed it! When we re looking for pictures of flowering weed we re looking like pictures like yours! Wonderful and inspiring job my friend!

Thanks for your input! I think with time and thanks to @Asesino85 and the last mistakes I made in my last grow, I ve learnt that less is more! I love this sentence and apply it in my life now in music producing. I like to link things we learn in life. Anyway to be back to the plants, I feel confident with feeding. My last two troubles were :

- my auto watering system weren't enough efficient to water all the surface. This is solved with the new system! I m glad!

- with time and growth, there were a point when the roots were starting to hit and develop in the water reserve in the stagnant water with excess salts and else. That's why I always had wonderful healthy veg during my two previous grows but then troubles during flowering. Hopefully this is solved as well with the smart pots!
Amazing how far this forum and it's members will take you in such a short time. You, Magoo, and I'll throw myself in there with many others, only have a couple of grows under our belts. Each one just gets better. That's from interacting with others, doing your research, and applying what you learned.
It's going to be great to see your results this go-around!

So this grow should be better and the one I ve been looking for! You really impressed and amazed me with the pineapple express grow! Having plants that healthy even in the last days represents a big amount of consistency and patience! So don't see it as something usual or easy my friend! Be proud! You nailed it! When we re looking for pictures of flowering weed we re looking like pictures like yours! Wonderful and inspiring job my friend!
Thanks alot brutha! I appreciate the kind words :Namaste:

All great points. Environmental aspects of the tent are important for the best quality and yields; from lights, to temps, to rh and housecleaning, they all play a part in getting the most out of the plant. Proper care and they'll pay you back in kind :)

Exactly! Regarding your question of the lights I ve put the lights to get 70000 lux on top of the plants. But from what I could see since I m in full coco is that whatever the strain I grow in full coco with AN line I get massive salads leaves since the earliest days! I was impressed the first time to see my plants acting like that. Then I realized that I m pretty confident most part of it is caused my the addition of voodoo juice and tnc mycorrmax (myco and tricho mainly). I think this addition in coco allow the plants to grow fast and big! I never saw that in soil mix. Coco truly makes things happen quick! During my last grow I vegged only 3 weeks! So yes the bushy aspect I have always been having since I'm in coco may be due to lights close enough to allow the plant to make maximum photosynthesis (outside on bright days the plants get around 100000 lux! So that's why I bought different lights with time to ensure they get the maximum light possible indoor without burning them. Lux meter is life! Then the roots growth nuts in the full coco (which is by nature richer of oxygen and water then soil even mixed with perlite. All the strains reacted the same growing massive leaves and in a bushy style. When I navigate on this forum I often say to my self "oh it s too bad this guy doesn't invest in a lux meter! He could adjust the lights better and improve stuff!". I think if we invest in lights it should be used in the most efficient way possible otherwise I see it as a waste. When the brands advice about height to position the lights, it doesn't take all the reflective parameters into account. Growing in a grow tent with reflective surface all over or growing in a closet is not the same. At the same height the amount of light that will reach the plant will be different depending of the reflective material. So anyway I m talking too much I think I understand what I mean (I'm not native English sorry)

Exactly! Regarding your question of the lights I ve put the lights to get 70000 lux on top of the plants. But from what I could see since I m in full coco is that whatever the strain I grow in full coco with AN line I get massive salads leaves since the earliest days! I was impressed the first time to see my plants acting like that. Then I realized that I m pretty confident most part of it is caused my the addition of voodoo juice and tnc mycorrmax (myco and tricho mainly). I think this addition in coco allow the plants to grow fast and big! I never saw that in soil mix. Coco truly makes things happen quick! During my last grow I vegged only 3 weeks! So yes the bushy aspect I have always been having since I'm in coco may be due to lights close enough to allow the plant to make maximum photosynthesis (outside on bright days the plants get around 100000 lux! So that's why I bought different lights with time to ensure they get the maximum light possible indoor without burning them. Lux meter is life! Then the roots growth nuts in the full coco (which is by nature richer of oxygen and water then soil even mixed with perlite. All the strains reacted the same growing massive leaves and in a bushy style. When I navigate on this forum I often say to my self "oh it s too bad this guy doesn't invest in a lux meter! He could adjust the lights better and improve stuff!". I think if we invest in lights it should be used in the most efficient way possible otherwise I see it as a waste. When the brands advice about height to position the lights, it doesn't take all the reflective parameters into account. Growing in a grow tent with reflective surface all over or growing in a closet is not the same. At the same height the amount of light that will reach the plant will be different depending of the reflective material. So anyway I m talking too much I think I understand what I mean (I'm not native English sorry)
LOL, not talking too much. And your English is awesome! :)

Great info about the lights and you obviously know what you have been doing in the past so you expect the same results. Great stuff :thumb:

LOL, not talking too much. And your English is awesome! :)

Great info about the lights and you obviously know what you have been doing in the past so you expect the same results. Great stuff :thumb:

Thanks man!

Regarding the time-lapse I take a pic everyday when I wake up then :

I’ll hang around for this one! Looks great.

Welcome my friend! I hope and promise to do my best to make my plants thrive and being happy with a nice healthy green!

Thanks man!

Regarding the time-lapse I take a pic everyday when I wake up then :

Sweet!
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom