Flash Does 2x Monster Profit Smart 5Gal Coco

Nice pic update Flash! :high-five:
You've got the best of both worlds going on there with your indoor & outdoor. Buds are looking amazing!

Mars Hydro TSL2000. Perfect for my grow space. I get 80000 lux at center and 55000 around (considering it s not a grow tent closed with better reflectors all around). @SmokeSara here we are!

Mars Hydro TSL2000. Perfect for my grow space. I get 80000 lux at center and 55000 around (considering it s not a grow tent closed with better reflectors all around). @SmokeSara here we are!

Wow flashmp3, thank you for tag me in your journal, if you don't mind, I can add the journal link into my signature? :circle-of-love:

Wow flashmp3, thank you for tag me in your journal, if you don't mind, I can add the journal link into my signature? :circle-of-love:

Hey Sara my pleasure! I didn't start a new grow journal for this summer grow as I wasn't expecting to get such good results. Now I feel more confident with my indoor setup thanks to this new light. It s so light in weight I love it!

Hey Sara my pleasure! I didn't start a new grow journal for this summer grow as I wasn't expecting to get such good results. Now I feel more confident with my indoor setup thanks to this new light. It s so light in weight I love it!
Glad you love it, I added your link in my sigature, hopefully to see more great growing here,. :yahoo::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Massive colas are not easy to manage. I experienced my first bud rot cause of two fat buds. The girl has been inside for more than a week today under AC @72F. The biggest colas had some leaves that I firstly thought were just dying giving their power to the buds but this was actually sign of bud rot. So I had the harvest the biggest tops and get what I could from them before throwing them away

I bet it also smell very delicious :drool:

I may have thrown easily close to 30 grams of rotted buds they are so big and so dense that's incredible. For now everything seems clean. I add a fan to blow big air on the plant. At that stage I prefer having a slight wind burn than rot again. They still need at least 1 week to finish and I know I need to get to that point to enjoy the best taste and thc level. Trichs of harvested buds were between clear and cloudy. They definitely needed more time but I need to take action to save as much as I could. The flowers are so big and dense. Even with removing big parts of the main colas they are still big. I truly can't wait seeing her finished with healthy rippened buds!
I also harvested the indoor green crack which has been a nightmare cause of so small buds. I think I add a ph to low issue that locked calmag then Phosphorus. My last indoor girl has also shown signs of calmag. Both my indoor girls had that problem. This never happened outdoor. Anyway I will be watering with ph 6 for a couple of days instead of pH 5.8

When I said I had to throw away at least 30 grams I meant dry weight. Just an estimation. But it was sad to have to get rid of that much! Anyway I hope the remaining will be able to fully rippen! Fully ripened buds are so tastier than early ones. I don't really check trichs anymore to decide when to harvest. I start to use the microscope only when they physically start to look ready. Before that I don't see the point as no matter what I prefer smoking a finished product even if it has more amber.

I never thought the sicker green crack auto girl would bounce back like that :

After 12 days in brown paper bags I could get the RH of buds to 60%. Now they are in jar with boveda pack 62%. I'll upload more pics later for better quality

102 grams dry

HHarvesting her had been very difficult. It took me two days as it was lots of small buds and I had to get rid of so many small leaves. I had mold of the main cola but I m very happy with the result as it s what I was hoping and guessing.

After 12 days in brown paper bags I could get the RH of buds to 60%. Now they are in jar with boveda pack 62%. I'll upload more pics later for better quality

102 grams dry

HHarvesting her had been very difficult. It took me two days as it was lots of small buds and I had to get rid of so many small leaves. I had mold of the main cola but I m very happy with the result as it s what I was hoping and guessing.
She was a looker though! Nice harvest.

102 grams dry

great result and catch before the budrot got too much. I am battling it at the moment too. Been using 20%milk\water and bicarb in a folier spray. holding it off it seems niw. sad to lose anything to this disease. well done

great result and catch before the budrot got too much. I am battling it at the moment too. Been using 20%milk\water and bicarb in a folier spray. holding it off it seems niw. sad to lose anything to this disease. well done

My first time with mold. I lost a lot of my amnesia, the main buds all got mold. And now that's one of the outdoor green. I had to remove 3 of the 7 main tops. Hopefully she will finish soon

Back
Top Bottom