Flash Does 2x Monster Profit Smart 5Gal Coco

So after 5 days of hang dry with all leaves then 2 days cut in brown paper bags then final trimming then 2 days paper bags again here is the dry weight of this girl :

Widnt expect that much and I swear they are perfectly dry and now jarred for curing. I m more than happy I never thought she would produce over 200g dry. At the mean time she had lots of tiny sugar leaves. Thanks to dry trimming it was easier to get rid of most of them. There is also another part from a branch I didn't had to the weight. Maybe 20g dry. But as the buds have overall many sugar leaves I prefer thinking I made 200g of true buds.

So after 5 days of hang dry with all leaves then 2 days cut in brown paper bags then final trimming then 2 days paper bags again here is the dry weight of this girl :

Widnt expect that much and I swear they are perfectly dry and now jarred for curing. I m more than happy I never thought she would produce over 200g dry. At the mean time she had lots of tiny sugar leaves. Thanks to dry trimming it was easier to get rid of most of them. There is also another part from a branch I didn't had to the weight. Maybe 20g dry. But as the buds have overall many sugar leaves I prefer thinking I made 200g of true buds.
WooHoo man 7 ounces! I'm double glad I got seeds.

WooHoo man 7 ounces! I'm double glad I got seeds.

The pictures speaks by themselves my friend as you can see. This strain is wonderful! The another outdoor one that had started flowering earlier than the big one is now pushing more new pistils, turning a bit purple and I can see the frost starts as well. I had read that some some green crack start to frost only later. Can't wait for her to finish as I had already lost many buds cause of mold. She s also put an amazing mango smell in my entire house. No one could guess it s weed it s 100% so fruity! Can't wait! You ll love them!

Thank you guys! I have been trimming the amnesia all day long. The bud structure makes it hard as you need to go between the lil flowers and cannot really do an overall trimming without wasting to many well formed flowers. Anyway got it done! She did 5 days drying entire plant then 6 days drying in multiple drying bags with all leaves remaining. Today trimming then all the buds in a full brown paper bags to have the minimum space and air between buds and keep slow dring for 2 days before dry weight and jar. I will report on Monday about her.

I need to make a quick update tomorrow about the outdoor green crack currently indoor which has started pushing now white pistils while she was looking like almost ready last week. Maybe the fact to brought her indoor stunt her for a couple days or maybe stress. She been drinking as usual 3L of 400ppm ph'ed twice a day

Amnesia XXL auto dry weight

This is wonderful! As you know it s a lot considering the fact I lost a serious part because of mold (the unfortunate main tops). Again I knew she was a yielder but I didn't expect another 200g dry! I still have two green crack that should be finish in 2 weeks. So currently 400grams and still more to come so I should be fine for a while!

Note : that time I added the tare pictures to avoid any possible doubt. I m so glad of this grow. There is only the first small green crack which the taste has nothing like green crack. Don't like it. Small tiny buds as well. I think looking at her leaves colors she wasn't in good health. Hopefully I could do better with the next ones. Now I need to buy more jars haha

Nice Flash! It looks like your buds sucked the living shite out of the leaves. Hungry hippo that is.

I know from what I read flush isn't necessary, but I had never tried flushing. I didn't do a real flush but have just been watering with only super low dose of overdrive and calmag. Ppm around 400. I like to see buds sucking up leaves. It also seems to make trimming easier. Today I saw a kind of caterpillar in a kind of spider net. At first I thought it was mold but then I say that ugly bastard so decided to do partial harvest. Lots of white hairs. It s crazy how moving her from outdoor to indoor made her produce new pistils. They say auto have short lifetime. Mine have just showed they will do whatever they want can to produce as much as they can. More than 3 months is a lot for an auto. I will leave the rest of the plant evolving and see if those nugs can get even denser than they already are

One of my Pineapples were like that. It went well over 100 days in flower. It was still pushing pistils and although there was no amber anywhere the trichs had lots of cloud and some clear. I kept waiting for the amber and when I finally chopped it the potency wasn't nearly as strong as her sister. A different pheno? Maybe. But I think it had to do with the foxtails on mine that made me wait too long to harvest. I know they say THC degrades when trichs turn amber, but mine never did.

One of my Pineapples were like that. It went well over 100 days in flower. It was still pushing pistils and although there was no amber anywhere the trichs had lots of cloud and some clear. I kept waiting for the amber and when I finally chopped it the potency wasn't nearly as strong as her sister. A different pheno? Maybe. But I think it had to do with the foxtails on mine that made me wait too long to harvest. I know they say THC degrades when trichs turn amber, but mine never did.

Thanks for sharing. I remember you saying you had waited for too long. The second one is way stickier and has a strong lemon smell. Bud appearance is also different. So yes maybe different pheno. The one that doesn't feel like finishing was also the one that popped 2 days later. She also grew slower than the rest. I decided to partial harvest her. In case waiting too long wouldnt give better results I still have half of it already drying in brown paper bags

Back
Top Bottom