Flash Does 2x Monster Profit Smart 5Gal Coco

Fanatics brotha need I say more?

Drooling over here. Those are massive lol
You make me wanna grow myself! How do I hope I could grow. :(

Thank you very much. I did so many mistakes before that I m so happy and impressed. I never thought once I could get a plant that produces 200g dry. I can only again recommand this green crack auto strain. The amnesia XXL auto went well over 200g dry as well. So if I was to share something it s the fabric coco pot 3 gal. I grew in 5 gal coco and never got those kind of results. Coco may be the easiest out of all grow medium for best results. I again thank @Asesino85 that explained why he preferred 3 gal coco instead of more (unless you plan a long veg period and grow a monster). Maybe the AN nuts also helped. What I m sure of is that I had been using this nuts line during my three previous grows without hitting those results. The main thing that changed is I learned to be softer on the feeding and the fabric coco 3gal which seem perfect for regular size plants and autos

Thank you very much. I did so many mistakes before that I m so happy and impressed. I never thought once I could get a plant that produces 200g dry. I can only again recommand this green crack auto strain. The amnesia XXL auto went well over 200g dry as well. So if I was to share something it s the fabric coco pot 3 gal. I grew in 5 gal coco and never got those kind of results. Coco may be the easiest out of all grow medium for best results. I again thank @Asesino85 that explained why he preferred 3 gal coco instead of more (unless you plan a long veg period and grow a monster). Maybe the AN nuts also helped. What I m sure of is that I had been using this nuts line during my three previous grows without hitting those results. The main thing that changed is I learned to be softer on the feeding and the fabric coco 3gal which seem perfect for regular size plants and autos
I totally agree, the strain is very important, some good genetic will save a lot pain during the growing. I had some experience from that :green_heart:

Hey flash thinking about getting the 2 tsl 2000 for my 4x4 what are your thoughts ? Are they dimabel before I look more into them.? Getting 540$ cdn for two of them?

Hey flash thinking about getting the 2 tsl 2000 for my 4x4 what are your thoughts ? Are they dimabel before I look more into them.? Getting 540$ cdn for two of them?

Don't hesitate they are great for real! They will be perfect for a 4x4 space. And yes they are dimmable so as the have a good coverage thanks to the long size you can dim and get them closer to the plants

Don't hesitate they are great for real! They will be perfect for a 4x4 space. And yes they are dimmable so as the have a good coverage thanks to the long size you can dim and get them closer to the plants
Okay I might have few questions messaging Sara to get deal.

Like mars hydro they have done me good before either way this is an upgrade I believe .. thanks and happy thanksgiving from Canada buddy

Okay I might have few questions messaging Sara to get deal.

Like mars hydro they have done me good before either way this is an upgrade I believe .. thanks and happy thanksgiving from Canada buddy
Thank you! Don't hesitate for any further questions if I can help

Thank you! Don't hesitate for any further questions if I can help
Oh I will have plenty lol be careful what you say buddy lol :rofl::passitleft:

So this plant was just incredible and yielded over 350 grams dry! Insane! It took a while to finish but was worthy as hell!
Last pic is the last green crack still drying

u think it's your lights, or the strain? someone showed me a ss of some of your autos. and if so- do u know what par ur able to give em, without bleaching? i feel like I'm wastin light... wish i could get em closer than the 700s.

So this plant was just incredible and yielded over 350 grams dry! Insane! It took a while to finish but was worthy as hell!
Last pic is the last green crack still drying

pfft. that's nothin! u should've seen her in the adult film: Edward P-hands.
enviable gal! what hedge trimmer r u usin? happy with it? looks pro, from here.

u think it's your lights, or the strain? someone showed me a ss of some of your autos. and if so- do u know what par ur able to give em, without bleaching? i feel like I'm wastin light... wish i could get em closer than the 700s.

I think it s the strain but the lights helped for sure. The proof is the previous harvested green crack. She looked almost finished then started to push new pistols when I put it under the Mars hydro tsl 2000. The other one (the big one the picture did almost all her flowering under those lights. They are great especially cause you get a good coverage. I was hitting around 900 ppm at top which was a bit too much for them but they survived it. I wanted to ensure the lowest part was getting enough light. This summer all my plants got monsters except one. The 3 gal coco + advanced nuts does work outdoor or indoor... In my case at least.

I'm stuck!
What a fantastic harvest! Beautiful frosty colas! That's the way to do it!

Thanks brother I ve been so pleased and the last one has wonderful colors but also amazing citrus tropical smell which is still there after one week hang drying. I read multiple times this was best for taste. I was also feeling the buds could be easily trimmed after drying. Otherwise I would have used wet trimming and brown paper bags

Yes, great looking buds. I love the color... looks like you nailed the cure.

Wet trimming + brown paper bags works so well. I also had two days with RH around 65% where they just stayed out of the bags. Slow drying they say!

pfft. that's nothin! u should've seen her in the adult film: Edward P-hands.
enviable gal! what hedge trimmer r u usin? happy with it? looks pro, from here.

Screenshot_20191019-031815_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Bought it from Amazon after seeing only good reviews. I could cut all my main stalk without trouble. It s really edgy! I find it really great for trimming. Only downside is that it s a bit heavy but the way it cuts so well and fast makes my trimming the most easier than never before. If you can get the flikars no stick they are also reported to be good as they have a stuff to prevent stickyness

I think it s the strain but the lights helped for sure. The proof is the previous harvested green crack. She looked almost finished then started to push new pistols when I put it under the Mars hydro tsl 2000. The other one (the big one the picture did almost all her flowering under those lights. They are great especially cause you get a good coverage. I was hitting around 900 ppm at top which was a bit too much for them but they survived it. I wanted to ensure the lowest part was getting enough light. This summer all my plants got monsters except one. The 3 gal coco + advanced nuts does work outdoor or indoor... In my case at least.

Thanks brother I ve been so pleased and the last one has wonderful colors but also amazing citrus tropical smell which is still there after one week hang drying. I read multiple times this was best for taste. I was also feeling the buds could be easily trimmed after drying. Otherwise I would have used wet trimming and brown paper bags

Wet trimming + brown paper bags works so well. I also had two days with RH around 65% where they just stayed out of the bags. Slow drying they say!

Screenshot_20191019-031815_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Bought it from Amazon after seeing only good reviews. I could cut all my main stalk without trouble. It s really edgy! I find it really great for trimming. Only downside is that it s a bit heavy but the way it cuts so well and fast makes my trimming the most easier than never before. If you can get the flikars no stick they are also reported to be good as they have a stuff to prevent stickyness
wow. looks machined (like u cheated). u can feel the love n care, through the pics. ashamed to say i still haven't tried GC, but even the reviews make me :D .i don't think i, or my back- could take that much care, with that much fkng pot! i can only imagine the numbers you'd throw up, if ya tested it- hand feedin, like that- likely the strain limits, i bet!
i used to take pride in knowing, "never touched by human hands". the new mantra is- if ur not bangin her, at some point- u don't have much. ;D . u kinda got me turnin around on that one, now.. it's much.

wow. looks machined (like u cheated). u can feel the love n care, through the pics. ashamed to say i still haven't tried GC, but even the reviews make me :D .i don't think i, or my back- could take that much care, with that much fkng pot! i can only imagine the numbers you'd throw up, if ya tested it- hand feedin, like that- likely the strain limits, i bet!
i used to take pride in knowing, "never touched by human hands". the new mantra is- if ur not bangin her, at some point- u don't have much. ;D . u kinda got me turnin around on that one, now.. it's much.

Haha thank you. At the mean time well formed buds make the trimming way easier(The scissors play a big role as well! ).Then Bigger buds as well. That's why I plan not to let the smoothie auto branch out too much. The more branches the more buds but also smaller. I think you need to take everything into account. It s also so enjoyable to smoke a tasty weed. And so disappointing after months of waiting to test our harvest and not liking the result or taking 10 hours to trim a 100g dry plant just because the buds are small and not well formed. I went through all of this that is why I ve been trying to learn as much as possible to be able to make things easy and enjoyable at harvest!

OK guys here is the story. I let the last green crack hang for 10 days with all leaves. I read many times there is a process that happens which remove the water from the buds and which can only happen if you let the leaves during drying. As soon as you remove the leaves it doesn't happen and you need to be a lot more cautious to dry everything well (I ve been using paper bags for one year with 100% satisfaction when I wet trim). So after 10 days drying in 61% RH (went to 58% only two days but remain overall around 61% which were excellent!). The buds felt perfect. But I decided to let them dry for 24 hours after trimming. Trimming was so painful and long. So long! When I harvested this plant I remember it was so heavy! And I understand better with the dry weight now.

Before adding pics I just want to tell you guys that I was the first to be skeptical so I decided to wait last night before putting pics. I let the buds in drying in the plate another night in the 61% RH room (thanks weather for that) to weigh it again this morning to be sure it was the final weight. Same exact weight this morning except 1g I took to try it haha. Here we go :

20191024_091847.jpg

I realized this plant was that big when I got her out of the tent (first Pic can greatly show it). My biggest harvest ever! The strong mango citrus smell never went away. It still smell so strong and the taste incredible as usual. Different taste from the previously harvested one and even more fruity. That is simply the fruitiest stuff I've grown and smoked so far!

This summer grow have been crazy!

Back
Top Bottom