Flash Does 2x Monster Profit Smart 5Gal Coco

OK guys here is the story. I let the last green crack hang for 10 days with all leaves. I read many times there is a process that happens which remove the water from the buds and which can only happen if you let the leaves during drying. As soon as you remove the leaves it doesn't happen and you need to be a lot more cautious to dry everything well (I ve been using paper bags for one year with 100% satisfaction when I wet trim). So after 10 days drying in 61% RH (went to 58% only two days but remain overall around 61% which were excellent!). The buds felt perfect. But I decided to let them dry for 24 hours after trimming. Trimming was so painful and long. So long! When I harvested this plant I remember it was so heavy! And I understand better with the dry weight now.

Before adding pics I just want to tell you guys that I was the first to be skeptical so I decided to wait last night before putting pics. I let the buds in drying in the plate another night in the 61% RH room (thanks weather for that) to weigh it again this morning to be sure it was the final weight. Same exact weight this morning except 1g I took to try it haha. Here we go :

20191024_091847.jpg

I realized this plant was that big when I got her out of the tent (first Pic can greatly show it). My biggest harvest ever! The strong mango citrus smell never went away. It still smell so strong and the taste incredible as usual. Different taste from the previously harvested one and even more fruity. That is simply the fruitiest stuff I've grown and smoked so far!

This summer grow have been crazy!
[locates seppuku blade. sets fire to the tend... kneels...]

(breathless. speechless.) WELL, THANK U FOR THAT, BUT IT'S A LIL...@#$@& LATE! EVERYONE in the thread who hand trims, realizes the "gravity", of that epiphany./genius. i.e. 3x the work, doin ur fav jobs... sigh. can we quit, to ourselves? amazing experiment. priceless, intel... bovida killer. gimme 2wks & - well, that's my "notice". this sux. awesome. genius. sux.

so i figure bout a month, to double down on his findings.
nope... wait... i REMEMBER! that's y that part of the tantrum (the knife... not the blazing flames)... I'd already been stealing leaves, to make flush n trim, easier. plus, i was just going blind, staring, in awe.

what'd you think of the amnesia & your fav way to consume that one? imma look up the xxl diff. grow preference of the strain, or setnforget girl?

imagine how much bigger they were, wet... and ALWAYS ALWAYS are, in person!

what'd you think of the amnesia & your fav way to consume that one? imma look up the xxl diff. grow preference of the strain, or setnforget girl?

I found my home ground amnesia XXL was the best amnesia I could smoke so far! Honestly

imagine how much bigger they were, wet... and ALWAYS ALWAYS are, in person!

Haha

Yesterday I came back from a Lil trip abroad. The buds remained from last Thursday to yesterday morning the the paper bags and were like Christmas gift! The smell is insane! So fruity! The high is so euphoric and happy but if you smoke too much you will end up knocked out! The best weed ever! I m so happy and feel rewarded for my patience!

I m waiting November to submit POTM. The harvest is so marvelous she was a wonderful plants I need to share somewhere I'm sure everybody will be able to see and encourage people to grow this wonderful strain (my favorite out of all!)

Yesterday I came back from a Lil trip abroad. The buds remained from last Thursday to yesterday morning the the paper bags and were like Christmas gift! The smell is insane! So fruity! The high is so euphoric and happy but if you smoke too much you will end up knocked out! The best weed ever! I m so happy and feel rewarded for my patience!
Whoah! Nice to hear. Hohoho!

Happy too hear you rocked and got a good chemovar by the sounds of it.

Good stuff bud.

I was looking at the picture of the monster Green crack harvest day and realized I chopped her and took the picture the day of my birthday! It was the best birthday present I could have! 460 grams dry! I feel so thankful and it s a wonderful synchronicity!
I felt I needed to share this as I find it crazy. Best birthday gift ever! Thanks guys

I was looking at the picture of the monster Green crack harvest day and realized I chopped her and took the picture the day of my birthday! It was the best birthday present I could have! 460 grams dry! I feel so thankful and it s a wonderful synchronicity!
I felt I needed to share this as I find it crazy. Best birthday gift ever! Thanks guys
Haha :happy-birthday:

Thanks guys! I m not a lot about birthdays anymore but this one felt special with that reward!

Back
Top Bottom