Flash Does Dinachem x Blue Gelato 41 x Green Crack: Full Coco

Thanks guys I will report about the smoke by next month

Do you remember that one :

I could keep only a part of the harvest as the rest were looking burnt and not tasteful. Still got very good numbers :

Dry weight summary :

Dinachem : 100g
Green Crack : 70g
Blue Gelato 41 : 110g
#2 Blue Gelato 41 : 90g

Total : 370g

I m overall happy. This are good numbers considering my space which is around 0.6 square meter flat

Dry weight summary :

Dinachem : 100g
Green Crack : 70g
Blue Gelato 41 : 110g
#2 Blue Gelato 41 : 90g

Total : 370g

I m overall happy. This are good numbers considering my space which is around 0.6 square meter flat
Well done on a very successful grow. Those are good numbers and you have a nice variety.

Well done on a very successful grow. Those are good numbers and you have a nice variety.

Thanks Ase. To be honest you re one of the member I feel a bit a shame cause I feel like I did bad during flowering even if things ended pretty well. But I m happy now cause I ve understood how bad my plastic pots with auto watering reserve were bad for the roots when during flowering they were starting to hit the bottom. So now they just act like saucers for my new smart pots. So I feel like my current new grow will be the one I ll be proud of!

To conclude this journal it took close to 20 days for the buds to regain a wonderful weed smell. The Dinachem is very complex with multiple smells and tastes. To make it simple it s like smelling the forest! The green crack isn't as good as my previous one. I understand how much quality is important over quantity! But it s still nice fruity taste and smell. More pineapple like. The previous one had a lots of mango in it and multiple exotic fruits. It wasn't smelling like weed at all. Just fruit! Anyway. BG41 outstanding! Smell and taste is a mix of blueberry and fuel!

Thanks for having following this journal and for the multiple advices. See you in the new journal! All my grows have brought me to now grow only 2 plants that will have a better qualitative development than multiple ones. I got smart pots now so everything should be ok

Also I know lots of people don't agree but I can see the ppm raising each day when I have to add ph down cause the ph as usual during summer rises everyday. I know you ll tell me it s not normal but I ve always seen this. If I take tap water and adjust it to pH 5.5 then leave it for 3 days. When I measure it will be around 6.5 or higher

You did well Flash. Good job!
Really impressed by what you're pulling out of such a small place. Youve come along way! And always learning... Are you gonna start another one?

Back
Top Bottom