Flash Does Dinachem x Blue Gelato 41 x Green Crack: Full Coco

Flowering day 8 :

20181206145835030.jpg

I did some leaves trimming today. Removed the fan leaves around the highest top. Last time it worked pretty well to give time to lower to catch up. Scrog is filling nicely. This is how it was 6 days ago :

20181129110455300.jpg

The green crack on the extreme right is still very pale. I don't know what to do so I just hope she will be alright. My weekly feeding schedule is that one :

Screenshot_20181127-151652_OneDrive.jpg

I m using terpinator vs bud factor x and I should receive a bottle of Ancient earth (fulvic and humic acids) by next week. I m only using 2ml per liter of A&B otherwise ppm goes higher than 1300ppm. I don't use piranha and tarantula as the coco had already been mixed with TNC mycorrmax. I m always watering with ph 5.5 water to hope staying in range :

Coco-pH-Ec-1024x276.jpg

In my rez I m also adding flying Skull Z7. The ph is rising daily so I guess the same may happen in the pots. That's why I stick to pH 5.5 for now instead of 6.2 like many here.

pH-Cannabis-Nutrition-1.png

I m still wondering what would be the best pH to water.

Can't wait to see how much they will grow and stretch. I hope they will fill the net entirely and also have long enough colas as I explained in a post before with pics.

Cheers!

Last pic was taken today after defo. I think I won't have to train them through the net anymore. Otherwise I will have uneven plants. The left pot (Dinachem on the left and BG41 on the right) has many branches that don't want to go up through the net. I hope to see them grow otherwise I may have to cut them if they stay short and hided. Will see. First pistils are appearing. The green crack is still so light green. Maybe pheno stuff cause other than that she looks well and the BG41 in the same pot condition is growing wonderful.

Last pic was taken today after defo. I think I won't have to train them through the net anymore. Otherwise I will have uneven plants. The left pot (Dinachem on the left and BG41 on the right) has many branches that don't want to go up through the net. I hope to see them grow otherwise I may have to cut them if they stay short and hided. Will see. First pistils are appearing. The green crack is still so light green. Maybe pheno stuff cause other than that she looks well and the BG41 in the same pot condition is growing wonderful.
Scrogs coming along nicely flash!

Scrogs coming along nicely flash!
Thanks Bilbo! Just hoped the lower bud sites would grow up to catch up with the rest. My concern is that the left blue Gelato has only maybe 7 worthy bud sites. The other one seem they don't want to grow so I may end with a small plant. Will see. At the same time I still have a good 15 more days of stretch

Back
Top Bottom