Flash Does Dinachem x Blue Gelato 41 x Green Crack: Full Coco

Things finally didn't happen as planned. Only 1 Dinachem sprouted out of 3 and 2 BG41 so I dropped a humboldt Green crack seed I had received as a gift. My favorite meds so that s cool afterwards!
Same grow space 4'x2'x6'. I will figure how long I ll veg them in a couple of days when they get used to the new environment.

PicsArt_11-04-11.22.17.jpg

They look nothing close to my last growth in terms of speed of growth. But this is cause they started in little plastic cups. I really hope they will get used to their new place quickly. I cleaned everything and made everything to have the best airflow possible. Air is coming from the bottom and the top.

I think if everything is alright, as soon as they will spread roots (they were transplanted 2 hours before the pics) they will start to grow fast like the last grow. I did my best not to disturb them by cutting around the plastic bottles gently then put them in their final holes with some TNC Mycorrmax. We'll see in the upcoming days!

I’m here flash, I have some Chemdog going now. They love to eat so if dinachem is anything like regular chem get ready to feed lol. That blue gelato sounds good also.✌️

Hey my friend i wasn't expecting any one that soon ! I'm happy to have you here ! Yeah Dinachem was advised to my by @Pennywise . The Blue Gelato was on the new seed in the store i buy and had nice comments and specs so decided to give her a go. I really really hope they will bounce back quick so that the fun starts !

Dinachem is a winner, nice fuelly terps and a good Chemdog high. The blue Gelato should be an excellent cross as well. I'm liking your setup too!

Thanks Penny! I m pretty sure I ll be amazed by those! Thanks for the compliment on the setup. I upgraded the last little things and did some little tricks to improve it further. I love outdoor cold temps! It makes it so easier! Also thanks to the scrog net I may not have to worry a lot about the fact they may not grow at the same speed rate. Last grow I was surprised not having to use any ties. Just topping and tipping (removing some upper parts of the bud site a bit like fimming to slow growth down a bit) and it was enough to have everything even during veg. Troubles came later in flowering because of heat. So that time if I m consistent at feeding them good things should be amazing! I m in the less is more team now! Moreover reading different threads about AN nuts made me realize I was feeding way too much. The values are given for week. It s not to be feeded like that every watering. So everything will be more controlled!

Yes I rarely went over half strength with AN. Remember you can gently pinch a stem almost like super cropping but not the point of bending it over and it will slow it down for 2-3 days letting other branches catch up.

Yes I rarely went over half strength with AN. Remember you can gently pinch a stem almost like super cropping but not the point of bending it over and it will slow it down for 2-3 days letting other branches catch up.

Yes I also did multiple supercropping last time. Even of main stalk for 9 plants. 1 didn't survive. That time I ll only supercrop taller branches if needed. I ve just check at the grow space and they are straight up towards the light! Very good sign! There were some Grey spot on two plants but this should be solved within 2 days as they seem to already be visiting their new place! Coco mixed with TNC Mycorrmax. I use it instead of tarantula and piranha. I could even stop using voodoo juice but I ll keep it half dosage. I have my feeding schedule ready like everything else so I m very excited to see them grow now!

I have been practicing with stem pinching for the last two grows and I love that trick, it comes in very handy.✌️

Defo! Being able not to have to use any tie last grow made so easy! Plus it was very efficient at keeping 9 plants even for a long time before heat messed things up haha

Subbed up Flash! That blue gelato looks and sounds nice! Knock it out of the park my friend!

Hope to show you guys a nice grow with no trouble hopefully! :Namaste:

I’m here flash, I have some Chemdog going now. They love to eat so if dinachem is anything like regular chem get ready to feed lol. That blue gelato sounds good also.✌️
I saw these beans (blue gelato) in a head shop and instantly put it on my list. Glad to see seedsmam has them in.
Im excited Flash!

I saw these beans (blue gelato) in a head shop and instantly put it on my list. Glad to see seedsmam has them in.
Im excited Flash!

Thanks for being here! I ll do my best!

Veg day 9 :

PicsArt_11-12-07.30.34.png

I think my ph may be too high. I thought the girls were just taking time to recover from repotting but I can see the left BG41 which is growing faster day by day. Extreme left is Dinachem. She looks ugly I don't know why precisely but I guess pH is the thing. The other BG41 isn't looking very good as well. The green crack is ok. I forgot to rince the coco. So maybe I was higher than the 6.2 advertised. So I ll be careful and will do next feeding with 5.5 from now till I see things going better

If you can identify what's going on it shouldn't take hardly anything to change it since coco is hydro. Will you be training these ones?

Last run I only had to top once. That time I may have to spread them a bit. So I guess topping then lst. Where you thinking of quadlining? I thought I would do it last run but finally I didn't have to. Maybe that time. I don't know yet as for the moment there is only one that is mature and healthy enough to be topped. So in a first time I'll just make my best fixing troubles so they can start growing crazy. Then I ll top all of them once then will adjust with lst

Veg day 13 :

20181116172346272.jpg

They all were topped two days ago except the younger Green Crack extreme right. I m waiting a bit she has to strengthen before. I also removed most of the nasty leaves to make it cleaner and also promote more lights to the bottom part. They all seem to be doing well now since I adjusted the ph thing. I m watering only at ph 5.5 now. The right BG41 (left plant of right pot) still seems slower than they others but I ll see with time. It s great to be in veg! You can do whatever you want with lights. I mean in my case, because I don't have a grow tent, when am flowering I need to turns off the lights of an entire room and close it to prevent light leaks. So it s a bit annoying. The plants are in my music room so during flowering I have to stop music early at nights. In veg I m on 19/5 so no problem and even if one day I wanna let it on 24/24 on I can as well. I could find a way to close my closet but I would have heat issues so airflow is better when it s opened. Am I the only one facing those problems in flowering? Or maybe you all have growtents?

Back
Top Bottom