Flash Does Smoothie Auto 3Gal Coco

Woah she really seems to have some spunk huh, I just planted 2 smoothie autos the other day so I'm definitely going to watch this till the end and see how she ends up!

Hopefully yours will be bigger than mine. I wish they were bigger as my space isn't fully used and I was hoping for a bit bigger plants. I ll see by the end of the month how they end but I m not hoping for more than 50g dry per plants. Most of the grow journals on this strain I saw were often small plants so I guess it s the genetic

They look really good bro! :thumb:

Thank you my friend. One of the two has been having curly leaves for a while and I don't know why. The other one with same exact condition does not have this. My last plant behaving like that was a green crack that I never smoke later has she had a kind of mint taste I didn't like at all. Hopefully this one will still have a good nice (the one of the left) will see next month

Curly leaves could be a few different reasonings behind it. Best thing to do is, to narrow it down by trouble shooting. Was it over watered... is it too hot in there for her... is the light intensity too high... is it over fertilized..? You say that the one plant is the only one doing it. So it couldn’t be the light, it could be over watered or over fertilized... :nervous-guy::hmmmm:

def keep an eye on her, and make sure you don’t try too many things at once to try combat it. One thing may make a plant react different then the other and if you try too many things at once, you won’t know what caused what.

Smoothies are all bud huh Flash? Just got notified the seed order with my smoothie seeds are coming today! Time to indica up.

That s a good new my friend! You gonna be happy soon!

Just decided to cut on nuts for a few days

Okay guys so I had finally decided to give plain adjusted pH 5.8 water a few days. The ppm of the runoff was 1200ppm on Sunday. I gave only water during the week. Yesterday ppm of runoff was around 850 for the bigger one and 750 for the smaller one. Today it was 650 for the bigger one and 550 for the smaller one. So it s time for nuts again. I m glad I did this and think it was a good action. I think the smaller one is OK with 600ppm daily and the bigger one at least 800 as even when the nuts were to heavy on the little one the bigger one had only a few tips burnt but not many. It s a bit hard not to use my auto watering system which makes it so easy so I decided to adjust ppm to 700 in the rez and will see how things evolve. A bit lazy to water each plant with a different solution everyday. I could also just prepare phed water and mix it with the solution for the smaller one but lazy to remove my mylar everyday. I don't have an easy zip system. I thought of 3m dual lock but it s too strong and I would tear the mylar apart sooner or later. Will see

My green crack beast produced some seeds so I took 8 of them put them in water for 48 hours an all of them showed a lil tap root. So I put 4 seeds per cup. I had only two cups and I m curious about how they will fight. I ll let the one growing better win and cut the other ones. Will see. I had read green cracu auto feminized plant that produces seeds will give auto feminized as well. Will see. This green crack was crazy so let s see if I can get another one

20191215_145941.jpg

They are under the humidity cups. The two other plants are small so full of space

Back
Top Bottom