Flash Does Smoothie Auto 3Gal Coco

3 gal fabric pot with Ugro coco (buffered) + tnc mycormaxx

Nutrients will be as usual advanced nutrients full line except bud factor x which is too expensive and bud ignitor which is reported by some to get shorter and bushier plants.

Veg will be done under 1 MarsHydro TSL-2000. When they will fill the space more I will add my second TSL-2000 to have maximum coverage of my space and allow the most possible parts of the plants to be hitted by the lights.

Light schedule has been on 16/8 since the beginning. My last grow gave me monsters outdoor under maximum of 15 hours daylight with only 8 hours of direct sunlight. So I m taking my chance indoor with 16/8. Many people praise 20/4 or even 24/24 but I haven't seen anyone testing autos on 16/8 so let's get it!

:thumb::love:

I think I may have briefly followed along on a previous journal of yours. Damn notifications must have stopped giving me updates.

I like the strains your running!

I ve been super happy with the green Crack I grew this summer so I as I got a great harvest I can allow myself to try this new appealing smoothie auto strain. I love fruity taste

Smoothie Auto day 24 :

20191019_142533.jpg

TThey were topped yesterday even if they are slow growing. I believe again is because of maybe too much tnc mycormax. Last time I used both TNC and voodoo juice which for sure was too much. Didn't thought the tnc alone would still be too much. I underestimated the pure gro coco which is already enriched with trichodermas. I ll give them time I m not in a hurry considering the wonderful harvests I ve had. I had feeded with only b52 0,5m/L. The bigger one seemed on in colors but maybe they need a bit more. So I have 1/8 of base nuts + 1/8 b52 which brought ppm to 290. I ll feed once the other day a little dose as they are young the the coco smart pot remain wet easily during 3 days.

Attachments

• 20191019120740931.jpg
    20191019120740931.jpg
    758.6 KB · Views: 333
Lookin good man!! Seeing all that Mylar in your tent, makes me miss my old tent, lol I rebuilt it with panda film, and I almost miss seeing the folded shiny lines of Mylar lol #firstworldproblems :thumb:

Yeah I decided to clean everything for the new grow and put some new mylars on the wall of my closet now it s great. I won't need the second tsl-2000 before at least 3 weeks

Good luck with the grow Flash!

Thank you mate! My last harvest has been incredible to a point I don't have any expectations about this new grow and will just do my best to keep the girls healthy :Namaste:

Guys my last green crack is the best thing I have ever smoke! Just incredible! Yesterday I came back from a Lil trip abroad. The buds remained from last Thursday to yesterday morning the the paper bags and were like Christmas gift! The smell is insane! So fruity! The high is so euphoric and happy but if you smoke too much you will end up knocked out! The best weed ever! I m so happy and feel rewarded for my patience!
Guys you really need to try green crack! Trust me!

During my trip I could try for the first time CBD weed. I bought 2g of blueberry and 2g of og kush. They were both less than 1% THC and over 26% of CBD. I just loved it! I love to smoke for a Lil high and taste on top of it! My next run will be a usual thc strain but also a CBD one as I m sold!

Smoothie Auto day 34 :

20191029204032124.jpg

I Had watered them before leaving on Thursday morning. They received water only yesterday morning but I wasn't afraid and could monitor everyday. They are still young so are not to the point of drinking a lot yet. I did some pruning as well as that time I ll limit branching to aim for bigger buds. They are so easier to trim at harvest and also more pleasant to look

Back
Top Bottom