Flashmp3's Green Crack x Blue Dream Rockwool Revenge

Stretch isn't a bad thing as long as you're ready for it.

Yes i still have the height available but I thought stretch stopped within 3 to 4 weeks of flowering. The good thing is that it seems the one that are still stretching are the smaller ones so good thing at the end. Hopefully in case if trouble a fiend of mine can go to my place and make adjustments. I can't wait to see how this grow end. I ve been waiting for a long time since my last successful grow. I m so impatient!

Good things come to those that wait!

I've said this before and I'll continue to say it but patience is a growers best virtue. Good things do come to those who are patient and wait for sure. You've been through a lot of craziness in terms of growing and this grow is going to be awesome for you. Totally well deserved. Now it'll be fun to watch them get fat! Although it can be very hard day to day noticing any growth during this phase. Then all of a sudden you go to your tent and go ,"Dang, these swelled up huge overnight".

I've said this before and I'll continue to say it but patience is a growers best virtue. Good things do come to those who are patient and wait for sure. You've been through a lot of craziness in terms of growing and this grow is going to be awesome for you. Totally well deserved. Now it'll be fun to watch them get fat! Although it can be very hard day to day noticing any growth during this phase. Then all of a sudden you go to your tent and go ,"Dang, these swelled up huge overnight".
Thank you man :green_heart:

Day 67 - Flip day 39

After an entire week outside of my place when I came back to my place and saw the grow space it was a true jungle ! Because my house was closed and I was leaving out, I had to put the AC's extracting hose inside the house which got so hot! The grow space was sliding between 88F-90F during the entire week! This leaded to unwanted stretch on some plants! Yes! Stretch again! But I could clearly see it was because of heat as the taller tops stretched while producing single fan leaves around each bud sites instead of growing them by pairs as usual. I had to do a massive defoliation to allow the lower bud sites to access to light again. I had to do more trimming in the lower sites because of stretch. I also decided to remove a blue dream. The smaller one that was in the right corner. She was weak and wasn't pushing much pistils. Removing her also allow more space for the 3 other plants that shares the pot. The overall canopy isn't even anymore. I had to make different lights adjustments. Unfortunately light isn't uniform anymore so the different plants don't receive the same amount of light anymore. In those situations you have to keep in mind not to light burn the taller tops. Anyway this happened and I couldn't prevent it without risking to having someone stilling into my house if I had let a window opened. I guess all this will lead to loss of yields but it could have been worse!

Let's stop talking and throw pics :

For the record this girl above had coco ph around measured around 4.4 which was signs of root rot.
She also suffered from light burn. So I decided to flush her then watered with a good dose of Sensizym and TNC Mycorrmax on top of the other advanced nutrients line. She had a hard week cause the room was hitting around 90F. So I think she did really well considering all those bad events!

Considering the fact I was out of my place during one entire week I think I can say I m happy cause they all kept being strong. Now the temperature is way better (around 76F), the lights are better adjusted, the rez temp has lowered, that I made a fresh solution and watered them a few minutes after lights turned on this morning, I hope to see them bounce back and start to explode!

:Namaste:

Edit : I did some lst on the outdoor girl as she seems to be starting preflowering

20180821_145129~2.jpg

20180821_145145~2.jpg

It s been almost 4 days I ve come back from my little 1 week vacation abroad. The girls suffered from heat stress and some stretched again. They seem to be recovering slowly but surely. However one of them is showing light burn (even if she wasn't the closest to the lights (weird)). Maybe she had been thirsty as well. Anyway she is the one with the slowest rate of recovering. So I decided to give this product a try as I couldn't find Real Growers Recharge in my country :

516Ski5x0sL.jpg

I followed recommanded dosage by giving 5ml/L to roots (I meanwhile cleaned my rez and made a fresh Revive solution to give a good watering to all the plants), and also 3ml/L by foliar spray. I spent 10 minutes spraying to be sure everything had been sprayed correctly. It took me 1L for the 10 plants.

I forgot to take pictures before but will do it in an hour. I have turned off the lights to avoid light burn and will let the girls dry an hour. I ll be able to make a report in a couple of days. Some people claim to see results in 24 hours. Time will say!

Edit for pictures :

@Derbybud i also managed to order a flying Skull Z7 A and B and get it shipped to my country. It should arrive next week. I will be able to have a cleaner rez and maybe it will also help roots in the coco pots

Z7 will work wonders, I won't run dwc without it!

I m running coco but have a 25L rez that should love it. Hope it works well in coco as well! Can't wait to receive it!

24 hours later and no difference.... Not a single one! I think I have slime in the roots because of heat. Can't wait to receive the flying Skull Z7!

They need calcium big time

I add calcium at each feed 2ml/L. I think it was locked bad too low pH which I have corrected 3 days ago

I took a 1L sprayer and made a pH 6'ed mix of 2ml of Xtra calmag + nirvana + b52 + 3ml of revive and sprayed the plants before lights off. I ve decrease fan speed to avoid too quick evaporation. I ll see how it goes tomorrow morning. I thought Revive would work faster. I defo think the root slime is my trouble. Can't wait to receive the flying Skull Z7! I m fed up not being able to have a nice flowering room. It was the same last grow. Everything perfect in veg then trouble in flowering. I should have made more tests with the AC to measure temps before leaving one week out. Anyway I know now that even if weed is strong, you have to be consistent everyday in taking care of the plants

Back
Top Bottom