Flashmp3's Green Crack x Blue Dream Rockwool Revenge

Another green crack harvest

20181008_140029~2.jpg
20181008_140100~2.jpg
20181008_140207~2.jpg

I also harvested the little blue dream but forgot to take pics before cutting and putting in dry paper bag. The other one which I had to harvest sooner produced a bit over 25g dry. I m waiting for the other green crack to finish dry before get the final weight. Sometimes they fill dry then two days later the weight is divided by 2 so I prefer waiting to give you accurate results. Hopefully the big girl will yield a lot
That GC looks delicious bro!

Thank you guys! Looking forward for the next harvests. Should one plant Tuesday then Wednesday. Two green cracks

Congrats on the harvest flash. Looks great. That blue dream you have going is beast. :adore::welldone:

Thanks. The blue dream has started ripening. Pistils have started to turn red. She s 41 days since first pistils. Seems like she will finish with 2-3 weeks. I ll post pictures tomorrow. I m disappointed as she won't yield as much as I was hoping. Thought it would have thrown more pistils to make bigger buds but unfortunately she has started the ripening process. I guess it will yield as least 100 grams. Not bad but far from what I was hoping considering the size. I understand k
Now how light is important during the first weeks of flowering to set things up. Outdoor she was receiving only 7 hours of direct sunlight. I had to move it multiple times a day to make her take as much sun as possible. But she got inside too late in the flowering process. Weather is on the warm side this week as well so she suffered a bit from heat. Pics in a few hours

That GC looks delicious bro!
I had already harvested two others main colas 3 days before as they were ready. Everything is dry now and she yielded 42 grams.

That blue dream

20180912_173244~2.jpg

I had forgotten to take pics before harvest but she yielded 41 grams. As the buds were small I compacted them with my hands to make small little balls to get it more compact and dry slower. Let's call it quick cobbing. Here are what the buds look like :

Hmmmm interesting idea flash, i like it.

It came in my mind cause I thought the buds were so small they would have dried too quick. So after a few days of brown paper dry bags when they got dry enough I made those balls. Then I let it dry some more days in the paper bags. Now they are jarred for curing

Lights have been on 11/13 for one week. I guess they have 1 week to go. Harvest should be on the Sunday. Can't wait to start my next grow journal!

That Green Crack is a bruiser, should yield well for you.

Yes she looks a bit like the other one who gave a bit over 80g quality buds. I m impatient to start my next grow. Now I feel confident to do things better and I ll be helped by the winter which is coming. Summer is really hard! I learnt the hard way

Looking good Flash ✌️

Thanks. Considering how she had suffered from my watering timer which didn't stop and flood her for 2 days before I notice. Leaves look ugly but buds are developing well so I m overall satisfied. I can't wait for her to finish so that I clean everything and start a fresh new grow with all the knowledges have gathered so far. It should be the grow I ve been waiting for 1 year since I started my first grow ever

Will chop on Sunday. Even if the green crack looks ready she still have some white hairs and some clear. I want that one fully ripen to ensure to have even better taste and also it s the opportunity to see how it smokes with a couple of amber. Blue dream has small buds bud they look ok even if the leaves don't. Sunday should be sunny so I ll harvest and clean everything to start my new grow

Back
Top Bottom