Flashmp3's Green Crack x Blue Dream Rockwool Revenge

Nice harvest flash. Be patient with the cure.

Thanks Derb. I have enough to smoke for at least of the least 1 month. So when I will smoke it it will have at least 1 month of cure :). I hate the taste and smoke of an uncured weed

Thanks Derb. I have enough to smoke for at least of the least 1 month. So when I will smoke it it will have at least 1 month of cure :). I hate the taste and smoke of an uncured weed

3 weeks is when I start incorporating newly cured stuff into my smoking routine. It's fun to watch it continue to change a bit over the next month but 4 weeks is usually when it starts to really be in it's prime. Great job with this round Flash! Really looking forward to watching the new journal and seeing what happens this round in full coco.:goodjob:

3 weeks is when I start incorporating newly cured stuff into my smoking routine. It's fun to watch it continue to change a bit over the next month but 4 weeks is usually when it starts to really be in it's prime. Great job with this round Flash! Really looking forward to watching the new journal and seeing what happens this round in full coco.:goodjob:

Thanks Ase! With time I find that it's really worth waiting for 3 weeks curing. And like to say 4 weeks is where the taste and smoke become so great! I remember I didn't like the smell of one of the green crack at first as it didn't have the splendid smell of the plant you told me to post pictures in NOTM. But with time now she s wonderful! She s less fruity taste but more weed taste which I love as well

Great looking harvest Flash! Congrats brother!
Thanks brother. I ve started trimming the Blue Dream. After 8 days drying. For the moment over 60g dry trimmed. I guess 90g total

That’s great! I got some northern lights in a jar to check the humidity that’s been in paper bags in the fridge for 2 weeks. Hoping to get them in the turkey bags soon.

I trimmed the big blue dream girl. Small buds but finally a bit over 130g. Smell is amazing I can't wait to smoke it in 3 weeks. I ll post pictures tomorrow

Sounds like a successful harvest!

Small regarding veg length and size but good in terms of personal smoke quantity. With all the plants I'm good for a while

Those pictures to mark the end of this grow. I ve been able to learn so much thanks to you guys! Thanks!

Super job Flash, now to enjoy the fruits of your labor!
Those 3 tops are amazing! Glad your harvest was greatness well! See u on the other thread!

Thanks guys! Yeah Penny it was not easy with the summer heatwave but thanks to the 13/11 they took their time to produce as much as they could and I m glad. Especially the last green crack which was the one with three set of leaves I should have cloned. And the blue dream is the one that was dying at first

Yeah Magoo I wanted to do like with wines. The smell is so incredible! Can't wait to try it next month baby or for the new year eve haha

Back
Top Bottom