Flashmp3's Green Crack x Blue Dream Rockwool Revenge

Waiting is usually the way to go.

Yes I prefer having everything healed and perfectly ready before flipping :)

Got a lovely grow and end product on your way,flash. Well done.:goodjob:

Thanks I ll try to do good as you really did manage to do! Congrats again it s truly a kind of sticky grow!

Looks pretty good Flash. Much better than before. Looking forward to seeing how it all ends up

Thanks for passing by @Stltoed :)

Yeah that time I really try to be careful of everything. They were topped this morning. Maybe flip on Sunday depending on how quick they recover

Thanks for passing by @Stltoed :)

Yeah that time I really try to be careful of everything. They were topped this morning. Maybe flip on Sunday depending on how quick they recover
How many times will you top?

NICE PICS ON YOUR PAGE,MAN! HEAVY TRIMMING COMING UP!! GOOD SET-UP.:goodjob:
Awww thanks man! I wish i were in my hydro rig, but it wasnt meant to be. Maybe next time. I recommend the strain... so far. Thanks again

How many times will you top?

Only once! With my setup I don't need to make bushy plants with tons of buds! Actually I can't neither! The style is SOG like so I shouldn't even have topped them. But I wanted to try another style and also don't want to have plant getting to tall. Regarding the space 4-6 main branches per plant is far enough!

Look at that one for example and the comment :

So considering the size available like you can see she has 6 mains which are more than enough.

I ll try to make it clearer. The goal of this grow was to optimize my space and time! Instead of vegging 2 plants (one per big white pots), train them flat to fit the horizontal space first then let them stretch (like @Mr. Magoo is doing for example), I wanted to take advantage of the SOG style. But I thought I would do it a bit differently. My horizontal space is filled quicker with 5 plants per pot instead of 1. Then each plant stretches faster than one trained plant which takes time to be trained a lot etc.... I could have let them grow straight but I didn't want to end with a tall Christmas tree like plant. Then I had the chance to see the grow of @800W-GROWER where I could see how just a little topping at the right time could avoid a lot of training. That's why I decided to do it that way. Hope it was clear enough. Goal was to be able to save some weeks of veg

Only once! With my setup I don't need to make bushy plants with tons of buds! Actually I can't neither! The style is SOG like so I shouldn't even have topped them. But I wanted to try another style and also don't want to have plant getting to tall. Regarding the space 4-6 main branches per plant is far enough!

Look at that one for example and the comment :

So considering the size available like you can see she has 6 mains which are more than enough.

I ll try to make it clearer. The goal of this grow was to optimize my space and time! Instead of vegging 2 plants (one per big white pots), train them flat to fit the horizontal space first then let them stretch (like @Mr. Magoo is doing for example), I wanted to take advantage of the SOG style. But I thought I would do it a bit differently. My horizontal space is filled quicker with 5 plants per pot instead of 1. Then each plant stretches faster than one trained plant which takes time to be trained a lot etc.... I could have let them grow straight but I didn't want to end with a tall Christmas tree like plant. Then I had the chance to see the grow of @800W-GROWER where I could see how just a little topping at the right time could avoid a lot of training. That's why I decided to do it that way. Hope it was clear enough. Goal was to be able to save some weeks of veg

I like the fact you know exactly what you want. Your space is very limited. But you have options. These would take to a SCRoG nicely for instance. I think your direction should work very nicely for you, and again its obvious you did your homework. Great job

I like the fact you know exactly what you want. Your space is very limited. But you have options. These would take to a SCRoG nicely for instance. I think your direction should work very nicely for you, and again its obvious you did your homework. Great job
And i dig your rig.

And i dig your rig.

Your message touches me! If you know how many websites, videos and forums I have visited you would be shocked haha. Am a passionate. When I like something it s like I want to know everything about it to make things well! It s beautiful that nowadays thanks to the internet people can share knowledge! That's why I m making so many updates! It s cause I know it may help someone one day! It s my 4th grow because I messed with the previous one and it was hard. But I remained strong and focus cause I know grow weed isn't difficult. It s just a matter of doing the right things at the good time. Plus I had planted a lot of plants as well in my first grow so could experiment on them. All the loss has been useful for the present!

Thank you for support Guy! Being able to share my grow here and have advices or even just a like is truly worthwhile!

:Namaste:

Keep it up Flash. They are looking great man! Did you get the green crack from Humboldt as well. I had it in my shopping cart for a while on Seedsman but it’s sold out now from that breeder.

Keep it up Flash. They are looking great man! Did you get the green crack from Humboldt as well. I had it in my shopping cart for a while on Seedsman but it’s sold out now from that breeder.

Thanks bruh. Yes both seeds from HSO. I love their green crack and they seem strong as hell like can take nuts and training and hot temps right. I had one that was under 34°C during 2 weeks and just gave some seeds (5) but never showed any leaf curled

Your message touches me! If you know how many websites, videos and forums I have visited you would be shocked haha. Am a passionate. When I like something it s like I want to know everything about it to make things well! It s beautiful that nowadays thanks to the internet people can share knowledge! That's why I m making so many updates! It s cause I know it may help someone one day! It s my 4th grow because I messed with the previous one and it was hard. But I remained strong and focus cause I know grow weed isn't difficult. It s just a matter of doing the right things at the good time. Plus I had planted a lot of plants as well in my first grow so could experiment on them. All the loss has been useful for the present!

Thank you for support Guy! Being able to share my grow here and have advices or even just a like is truly worthwhile!

You make cler youre here for s reason. I tend to go all in on a hobby. All the different lights... money lost. But seriously, youll do just fine, no doubt

Are the blue dream from seed or clones?

Quite a mix there looks good

Are the blue dream from seed or clones?

Quite a mix there looks good

Everything from seed. If you look back in the journal you ll understand the two girls in the center pot. They are older. They suffered earlier in rockwool so I managed to save them by adjusting pH and putting in coco. I put them in coco June 15th :

In reality they were planted on May 20th! They suffered earlier then were heavily suppercropped. There are pics sooner in this thread. They both have big thick trunks considering their size but I just put them deeper in the coco to gain some height so you can't really see on the last picture. If you're curious read the hole journal there are interesting stuffs till first post :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom