Flash's Pynamite Coco Grow With LED's

Flashashh

Welcome to my first ever grow journal!

I've been an avid follower of the 420 mag site for a few years and have learned so much from all of the amazing members here. After reading for some years i have decided its time to give back to the site and hopefully help other members like myself.
i will try my best to update with new photos regularly as this is what helped me along the way learn new tricks :thumb:

so without further or do.....

What strain is it? Pynamite, cross of original UK pineapple x Dynamite (i believe by sonic seeds)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Not sure on exact percentages but its a hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Both, Have 3 Vegging plants ready for the next run and 2 currently in flower
If in Veg... For how long? veg plants are 5 weeks from rooting
If in Flower stage... For how long? flowering are 23 days 12/12
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? 75% Coco and 25% clay pebbles
If soil... What size pot? veg in 7L and 15L pots then into 25L airpots for flower
Size of light? 1 x Skyline LED 200w (actual draw) for veg , 2 x Skyline LED 200w for flower
Is it air-cooled? Extraction 6" fan with Carbon Filter, 12" oscillating fan
Temp of Room/cab? Both rooms sit between 26C - 29C depending on weather and air drawn in
RH of Room/cab? usually around 45 - 55%
PH of media or res? Using PH Perfect Advanced Nutrients so i don't check!
Any Pests ? Not so far... but ever vigilant!
How often are you watering? Flowering girls are getting watered 2.5L per day @ 23 days 12/12 vegging girls around 1L every other day
Type and strength of ferts used? Using Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow/Bloom, Voodoo, Bud ignitor, Big Bud, Overdrive, Bud Candy, sensizym and Local Honey :)
IMG_207627.jpg
IMG_207723.jpg
IMG_207938.jpg
IMG_208426.jpg
IMG_208034.jpg
IMG_208135.jpg
IMG_208230.jpg
IMG_208335.jpg

Hope you look forward to the ride, I'm certainly enjoying it!

Thanks, its my second time flowering in this setup, the first time i had 6 plants that yield 14oz, this time I'm hoping to beat that with 2!

I've been experimenting with defoliation this time as i think shading is what made my yields suffer last time.

Thanks, its my second time flowering in this setup, the first time i had 6 plants that yield 14oz, this time I'm hoping to beat that with 2!

I've been experimenting with defoliation this time as i think shading is what made my yields suffer last time.

Beautiful set up mate. Same fan as mine, along side my 3 I have flowering now. I've started another two called Black Dominia, just sprouting up! Hopefully will see better results in soil rather than Rockwool. Also have one blue dream plant which was given to me, couple weeks old but not moving in growth.

But anyway, you're set up looks perfect.. Learned a lot from you posting in my thread, will definitely be following your journey bud. Looking like a huge success already.

A quick update for you all,
they have really started to fatten out now i hope it continues for the next 4 weeks!
IMG_213829.jpg
IMG_213731.jpg
IMG_213626.jpg

ive been messing around with making a new areoponic style propagator as ive heard it speeds up the cutting process by up to half!
heres my effort...
IMG_212432.jpg
IMG_212525.jpg
IMG_212630.jpg
IMG_212733.jpg
IMG_212941.jpg
IMG_213031.jpg

hope it works, let me know what you think.

have done some supercropping on one of the next girls , need to do the other when i give one to my friend, run out of room again!
IMG_213425.jpg
IMG_213528.jpg

Gorilla glue auto doing nice, should start to flower soon!
IMG_213138.jpg

white widow auto not far behind..
IMG_213235.jpg

Things are moving along quite nicely :)

They don't look hurt by it so far fella your autos are looking well you have green fingers will be interesting to see your reward at the end

The autos are such low maintenance i'll be happy with whatever reward! love the fact u can leave them in the veg room doing there thing!

Looking sick man! Loving the propagator. Auto GG looking very nice indeed. Mine has started to blow and is very bushy!

thanks mate, I'm at 8 days from cutting from mother and they are just starting to show very small roots coming through on 3 of them, i guess its worked this time round! ill update with some photos in the next couple of days

Hi all, another little update a week after the last photos (in grow time) and everything is getting BIGGER :) had a bit of an issue with very high run off (been clearly overfeeding them) of 8.5 E.C! given them a good flush through with water and EC is now stable again at 2.0EC lets hope its not effected them too much..

glad my diy aero propagator has worked, took 7 days for first signs of roots then looked then next day and there were a few already!

IMG_217024.jpg
IMG_216734.jpg
IMG_217229.jpg
IMG_217132.jpg
IMG_217829.jpg

gorilla glue and white widow autos have exploded in the last week! so much so they are begging for more nutes now!
gorilla..

IMG_217326.jpg
IMG_217426.jpg

White widow..
IMG_217629.jpg
IMG_217520.jpg

Hi all, another little update a week after the last photos (in grow time) and everything is getting BIGGER :) had a bit of an issue with very high run off (been clearly overfeeding them) of 8.5 E.C! given them a good flush through with water and EC is now stable again at 2.0EC lets hope its not effected them too much..

glad my diy aero propagator has worked, took 7 days for first signs of roots then looked then next day and there were a few already!

IMG_217024.jpg
IMG_216734.jpg
IMG_217229.jpg
IMG_217132.jpg
IMG_217829.jpg

gorilla glue and white widow autos have exploded in the last week! so much so they are begging for more nutes now!
gorilla..

IMG_217326.jpg
IMG_217426.jpg

White widow..
IMG_217629.jpg
IMG_217520.jpg
Im subbed up, looking good, nice and healthy looking plants.✌️

thanks mate, look forward to seeing how your autos turn out, i want to try as many different auto strains as possible in my veg room :Namaste:

thanks mate, look forward to seeing how your autos turn out, i want to try as many different auto strains as possible in my veg room :Namaste:
They sure are enough to choose from lol, everytime I go to order seeds it takes forever cause I can't decide which ones I want lol.✌️

hey mate, i do top them but on this occasion ull notice they are quite tall with alot of bare bit underneath, this is because they were vegged for about 11 weeks and got very tall as the space was a bit limited for the amount i had. i try to top around 4 times depending on how the cutting is looking.
i plan to keep the next grow alot shorter and try and successfully Scrog instead of letting them grow through the net so early!

little update on the aero cuttings.
IMG_218428.jpg
IMG_218329.jpg

day 11 and 6 of the little babies have come through with lovely white roots, 2 are very swelled up and will be popping roots any day now.
i have transplanted 5 of them into coco with some voodoo juice and 0.5ml A&B

although not quite half the time i am still impressed how well the cloner has worked :)
i had some other cuttings rooting in root riot cubes as a back up and 4 out of 8 are ready to go aswell.

not to bad over all

Beginning of week 7 for the ladies, 2 weeks to go!
going to start flushing in around 2 - 3 days for around 10 days as the run off e.c is only @ 1.6 now

IMG_219131.jpg
IMG_219226.jpg
IMG_220031.jpg
IMG_219628.jpg
IMG_219331.jpg
IMG_220130.jpg
IMG_220433.jpg
IMG_220229.jpg

the other 3 aero cuts have sprung roots today, going to give them another few days in the propagator to get plenty more

IMG_218928.jpg
IMG_218826.jpg
IMG_218729.jpg
IMG_218634.jpg

veg rooms a bit full at the moment!

IMG_219026.jpg

the smell coming from the ladies is very pineapple like indeed.. with a bit of baby sick added!!

Back
Top Bottom