Flavor: What Is It

Koolbudz

What does Rosin taste like? All I ever hear is how good Dabs are, what I have tasted is BHO and all I ever taste is a weird citrus/orange, not my thing. I am not into the thought of adding a bunch of stuff to change the flavor or color of a product for sales like I hear a lot of people do to their products.... I just want plant and really like the taste of smoking, just always have....

So what does Rosin taste like, is there a flavor that always seems to be there like citrus, or is it 100% different?

The taste of my rosin is dictated by the strain. It's usually pretty hashy in flavor. Although the BHO I recently had made tasted very similar and didn't have any different flavors.
I been looking at presses, but dont wanna spend the $ and not like it, yet dont trust the local dispensaries to be 100% knowledgeable about their products (or truthful)....

I make bubble hash from my trim and then use a hair straightener to press that into rosin. Cheap and simple. A press would be nice though.
I tried the hair straightener once... Did not work out in my favor, wasted flower and cost me a hair straightener because the wifes didnt stand up to the task and no longer functioned....(P.S. wife has naturaly straight hair !!!!:rolleyes:)

I tried the hair straightener once... Did not work out in my favor, wasted flower and cost me a hair straightener because the wifes didnt stand up to the task and no longer functioned....(P.S. wife has naturaly straight hair !!!!:rolleyes:)

Haha yeah I use an old one the wife didn't use anymore. It's pretty hard to get much yield from flower with one. But with hash I get 50% returns so it's worth it.
Gotta start with quality to end with quality. That's 34 grams from some strawberry banana trim.

Meh, there's a better entourage effect with flower than concentrates that's true. But concentrate is just that, concentrated, so there's still technically more terpenes per volume than flower. It all has it's uses just like joint versus bong, each has it's place. I like being able to do a dab and go about my day but I also like to smoke a blunt on the deck in the evening.

Haha yeah I use an old one the wife didn't use anymore. It's pretty hard to get much yield from flower with one. But with hash I get 50% returns so it's worth it.
Gotta start with quality to end with quality. That's 34 grams from some strawberry banana trim.

Meh, there's a better entourage effect with flower than concentrates that's true. But concentrate is just that, concentrated, so there's still technically more terpenes per volume than flower. It all has it's uses just like joint versus bong, each has it's place. I like being able to do a dab and go about my day but I also like to smoke a blunt on the deck in the evening.
Is that a blob of hash or rosin? I am looking at doing my first bubble run soon and don't know what to do with it. I have grown 5 plants so far and gotten 4-6 oz each of good bud from three of them plus another 3 of larf and another 6-8 oz of the weirdest buds I've ever seen that I might just use for bubble. That plus trim from all five plants, so I have a lot of bubble potential, but I don't know what to do with it then.

Edibles don't work for me. I'm going to try a tincture with some of the bubble to see if sublingual works, but I would like some smokeable/vapeable stuff as well. I've never smoked or vaped anything but flower, so I don't know which direction to turn.

Back
Top Bottom