420 Magazine Background

Flavoring my weed

kronick140

im thinking of spraying vanilla extract (for cooking) or some kind of extract on my weed to give it a flavor. putting fruit peels or slices in bags with my weed doesnt do much. ive tried the extract thing before and my weed actually tasted like the orange exract that i sprayed on it... tell me if this is a good idea or not.

RooRman

I want my weed to taste like weed and weed only. All those flavor additives sound really horrible and are probably not very good for your health either. As far as I go with flavoring is using a flavored blunt wrap.

Mary420juana

Hash Meister
the only flavo r i would ever consider would be putting a chunk of apple in your bag.. but personally I LOVE the flavor of weed. why change it?

Darkflame600

Sort of but sugary things aren't good to put in bongs because they tend to leave a residue.

RooRman

does this really work??.. if I put lemon juice or oj will th bud really tatse like the juice???

The plant will use the simple sugars (sucrose) from the fruit as a source free food. However, the flavors of the fruit added will not be expressed in the buds.

killerbud1

I like the taste of weed alot and even with good smoke i have been bored and flavored it. ive tried orange, grape, lemon, grapefruit, all kinds of stuff. Works find just set your nugs in a bowl. Take the mostly the peels etc. wrap in tin foil with holes. then cover the bowl and poke a few holes in it. Leave for as long as you like, the longer you leave it the more fluffy/tasty it gets

Top Bottom