Flavoring my weed

kronick140

im thinking of spraying vanilla extract (for cooking) or some kind of extract on my weed to give it a flavor. putting fruit peels or slices in bags with my weed doesnt do much. ive tried the extract thing before and my weed actually tasted like the orange exract that i sprayed on it... tell me if this is a good idea or not.

I want my weed to taste like weed and weed only. All those flavor additives sound really horrible and are probably not very good for your health either. As far as I go with flavoring is using a flavored blunt wrap.

the only flavo r i would ever consider would be putting a chunk of apple in your bag.. but personally I LOVE the flavor of weed. why change it?

Sort of but sugary things aren't good to put in bongs because they tend to leave a residue.

does this really work??.. if I put lemon juice or oj will th bud really tatse like the juice???

The plant will use the simple sugars (sucrose) from the fruit as a source free food. However, the flavors of the fruit added will not be expressed in the buds.

I like the taste of weed alot and even with good smoke i have been bored and flavored it. ive tried orange, grape, lemon, grapefruit, all kinds of stuff. Works find just set your nugs in a bowl. Take the mostly the peels etc. wrap in tin foil with holes. then cover the bowl and poke a few holes in it. Leave for as long as you like, the longer you leave it the more fluffy/tasty it gets

Just a few days ago, I decided to see what fresh peppermint from the plant we have out back would be like burned with my weed.

My opinion, it is pretty decent, actually. I basically use a mint leaf or two as a "liner" in my pipe's bowl. It doesn't really overpower the natural flavor of the weed, but it does add just a tiny bit of extra something that is quite pleasant. And it seems to help the weed burn a little slower as well. On that note, time to go have an early 420 on the porch for a bit...

If you go to your local dispensary you will find they already do this. The really sparkly ones have some THC spray on them. That is how they get the high THC numbers.

This board would have a fit if I told you what distributors are doing this.

Back
Top Bottom