Flora Nova Gang

2clean

PEOPLE WHO ARE USING FLORA NOVA.. THIS FORUM WILL BE REALLY HELPFUL...

MY CLONES ARE AT WEEK 3 AND THIS FLORA NOVA BLOOM IM USING FOR VEG IS GREAT.. I NOTICED AN EMEDIATE DIFFERENCE IN COLOR .. PLANTS LOVE IT..
IM USING 4ML AND 2ML CAL MAG WITH CITY WATER.

HOW DO YOU GUYS USE THIS IN BLOOM??? WHAT ML ARE YA ROLLING WITH. I WANT TO COMPARE CHARTS..
DONT WANT TO BURN PLANTS OR UNDER FEED.

image26277.jpg
image26247.jpg
ANL1099-25x.png

Flora Nova Bloom is the most over looked fertilizer in the GH lineup... Despite the fact that GH describes it [on the bottle] as being a complete hydroponic fertilizer, almost no one believes that it is...... i mostly do rdwc, but in the summer, because of the heat i've been doing coco/perlite in the past...... i run FNB in drain to waste.. Start at about 5-600 ppm mixed in a 5gal bucket... i use about 1-1/2-2 gal each watering, and replace with plain water.. The diluted solution is used for the next watering.... One more refill, and water again from the refilled bucket.... The last watering is like a flush... always get about a 10% run off.... Then i repeat with a new mix..... This is what works for me.....
This summer i'm trying to go back to rdwc.. If you really want to see what FNB can do, go to post 9 in the DS 200 led thread in my sig, and follow the google...

hello 2clean!
I am glad you started this post! I Started using GH Flora nova line shortly after i was turned onto it by my dispencary. I was growing mothers in 4x4 rockwool and cutting clones for months. This styles where tough to my by master chefs the grow must of the weed on our shelves. I took Flora Nova into my own grow and noticed huge differences just in bloom! I grow in a 4x4 tent in 2gal buckets full of rockwool with a drip to waste system. I pair flora nova with pro-tek silica, cal mg, hydroguard and bud candy for flower. so for plants about 1 month old i use 1tsp/g of flora bloom and increase upto 3tsp/g. my plants have been really taking in the cal mg, i am upto 3 tsp/g just in veg! for mothers at full veg i run 1200ppm. for bloom i am at week 3 and i feed at 2tsp/g for bloom. Im really looking forward to this thread!! im subbed:thumb:

I just started watching lerf videos and bought flora nova bloom and used it for veg like he said and i can tell u this.. They loved it more than 6ml of earth juice grow.... The color changed emediately and started growing like crazy... He is right,, i used the bloom for veg at 4ml a gall.. This nute has no nasty smell like earth juice..
Im amazed!!!
Looks liek the bottle has everything it needs.. I meant he plants love it. Perks straight up and everything..

hello 2clean!
I am glad you started this post! I started using gh flora nova line shortly after i was turned onto it by my dispencary. I was growing mothers in 4x4 rockwool and cutting clones for months. This styles where tough to my by master chefs the grow must of the weed on our shelves. I took flora nova into my own grow and noticed huge differences just in bloom! I grow in a 4x4 tent in 2gal buckets full of rockwool with a drip to waste system. I pair flora nova with pro-tek silica, cal mg, hydroguard and bud candy for flower. So for plants about 1 month old i use 1tsp/g of flora bloom and increase upto 3tsp/g. My plants have been really taking in the cal mg, i am upto 3 tsp/g just in veg! For mothers at full veg i run 1200ppm. For bloom i am at week 3 and i feed at 2tsp/g for bloom. Im really looking forward to this thread!! Im subbed:thumb:

all i can say is this stuff is the real deal.. By looking at the color of the leaves, explains it all.im stoked..
Im gonna follo ryour chart and start with :
Flowering
week 1. 5ml
2.7ml
3.9ml
4.11ml
5.13ml

I am using it according to Lucas formula, this is 2.1ml/L. (== 8ml/gal). This is pretty close to the bottle label which says 2.5ml/L for "most plants during later growth". For seedlings, younger plants etc. I use less.

I haven't used FNB for too long (I basically switched from GH Trio), maybe two weeks now, but so far no problems. Plants are exploding and growing incredibly fast. (I am growing in Hydro/Hempies this season).

So far no complaint, I will be using FNB for the entire grow, vegging and flowering. It's easier to mix/shake than what I thought, but it's still very thick, brown, gunky etc. I have very hard tap water, ph 8.4+ and it seems it brings down my water to about 6ish or less even, so right now I am not even using ph down.

The great thing about FNB...you can use it for basically everything, flowering, vegging, chillies etc...

It also looks that they increased the Ca/Mg...at least on my bottle here in Europe. I don't know whether they increased Ca/Mg in the States too, there it's still 4%. This means that it should also have enough Ca/Mg so you never need to use CalMag. Really ONE bottle for everything! (I don't like dealing with tons of different nutrients/additives).

Back
Top Bottom