Florabella potting soil

fatconeskills

420 Member
Hello all,

I have been limited to the information I have on this type of potting soil. It is Florabella universal potting soil. From what I can see is that some state that the n-p-k values are to "hot" for a seedling. I am growing auto flowers, and this is my first grow ever. I do have two of the three pots with a coco perlite mixture, but that's the only coco I could get my hands on. Im wondering if this soil would also need nutrient feedings later on ? or just ph watering for its lifetime.

thank you !

NPK- 14-10-18
Screen Shot 2019-12-22 at 5.14.24 PM.png

It'll probably work fine and yes it is a hot soil. I would cut it with 25% perlite or vermiculite so 75% mix and 25% perlite. It will help with drainage as it says it has a high water storage which you don't want.
Nutes you have to gauge as it may be a time released soil which we always recommend against. Cannabis needs nutes when it wants it, not when the soil dishes it out.
pH'ing you should be fine as it most likely will buffer to the correct range, but anywhere from 6.2-6.5 would be ideal to do anyhow.
:goodluck:

It'll probably work fine and yes it is a hot soil. I would cut it with 25% perlite or vermiculite so 75% mix and 25% perlite. It will help with drainage as it says it has a high water storage which you don't want.
Nutes you have to gauge as it may be a time released soil which we always recommend against. Cannabis needs nutes when it wants it, not when the soil dishes it out.
pH'ing you should be fine as it most likely will buffer to the correct range, but anywhere from 6.2-6.5 would be ideal to do anyhow.
:goodluck:
You're awesome ! I'll try and read the plant on a personal level and address each issue as it arrises. Thank you for the welcoming advice !

Back
Top Bottom