FloraNova grow vs Aqua flakes root growth comparison

Rich 3033

The last grow i used House & Garden aqua flakes A+B (plus their full additive line for DWC.

I decided to get a bottle of Flora nova grow from General Hydroponics to test it against the aqua flakes. The root photos are taken 6days after transplant.

So if your new to hydro and wondering what nutrients to get then check this out.

So for the experiment I'm using 4x gorilla breath. I set the E.C of each feed to 1.4 and the pH to 5.5. I treated each plant the same during the transplant process. The two on the left are the flora nova and the two on the right are the aqua flakes. After i took the root photos i topped all 4 plants.

I'm considering stopping the experiment and having all the plants on the flora nova based on the root growth.

Don't get me wrong aqua flakes is nice to work with, my top buds last time were super dense and the plants were super frosty.

I'm unable to purchase roots excelurator silver in my region so i haven't been able to test that out. I've stopped using amino treatment as it was turning the roots brown.

For the people running flora nova what Additives do you use?

What's yer light? and how far away is it

All seem really stretchy girls

I had only just got these plants. So don't judge the above ground appearance. These cuttings were rootbound hadn't been transplanted from a little pot for 6 weeks, had deficiencies.

I'm using sanlight q6w.

I'll include a photo of what this light is capable of.

Haven't used the grow, but I use bloom as my base nutrient for flower. It will give you solid results all on its own. I recommend it for people learning hydroponics. It can be enhanced with silicon, PK boosters, and cali-magic to keep the calcium levels in ratio when adding extra potassium. I'm going to try kool bloom with next crop.

Haven't used the grow, but I use bloom as my base nutrient for flower. It will give you solid results all on its own. I recommend it for people learning hydroponics. It can be enhanced with silicon, PK boosters, and cali-magic to keep the calcium levels in ratio when adding extra potassium. I'm going to try kool bloom with next crop.
I'm going to get some nova bloom when i can, due to this lockdown crap.

In veg I'm running silica, enzymes, and grow. I think koolbloom is only available in the states, tried getting it before. (seen hygro hybrid using it).

I've used green sensation with good results( but not tried in hydro).

I'm going to get some nova bloom when i can, due to this lockdown crap.

In veg I'm running silica, enzymes, and grow. I think koolbloom is only available in the states, tried getting it before. (seen hygro hybrid using it).

I've used green sensation with good results( but not tried in hydro).
I'm in Canada, and I can get Floranova bloom, koolbloom liquid, and Koolbloom powder online, as well as at my local hydro store. Must be a different province.

Back
Top Bottom