Floridafinest 630CHM First Try At RDWC Grow Journal

Alright yall bout to make me step my shit up and get co2!! Not gonna lie if things work out n the next two weeks hopefully i will have anything close to ur jungle! Killin it bro and 1800 ppms damn dem girls love to eat!! Keep killin it.

Yes that they do brother. I would without a doubt recommend it. Definitely changes everything plus it's actually better to run a few degrees warmer and they eat a ton more obviously. Lol all of which equals waaaay more and faster growth.

Thanks 420. And yes it's getting crazy in there. Every time I try to walk through I become a sticky mess. God I love it. Here's a few quick pics from this morning before work. I still have a ton of defoliation and down below thinning to do before their right but it'll have to wait till Sunday when I'm off work.
dcf3ca44e3de9a1bfcc004e4a17469d1.jpg
e87a345f71820566ee384e4b90e7d419.jpg
b23518f3e2c2e9a6ba0729c56c139ea1.jpg

Thanks pennywise. So I got home a little early today and did some more defoliation. WOW what a constant battle. But wow do they look good it's gonna get crazy real soon!
5897fc539e80872dcee8d3a295ebe980.jpg
35c61fd8df501fa1e2faa5396f3f6497.jpg

Thanks pennywise. So I got home a little early today and did some more defoliation. WOW what a constant battle. But wow do they look good it's gonna get crazy real soon!
5897fc539e80872dcee8d3a295ebe980.jpg
35c61fd8df501fa1e2faa5396f3f6497.jpg
Def lookin awsome brotha

M glad i been here from the beginning!! Man ur killin it!! Its bout to get real in there!! Love the journal n love the grow and i can tell u have much experience and a mighty green thumb!! Killing it!! Love everytime i come to check ur journal wish i could b more active!! Thanks so much for sharing such a epic grow!! From da bad to da great!! ⛽

Hahahah I know right. It seemed so big when I put it in there. Lol I've never grown sour d and truly didn't think they would stretch 75%.
Told u brotha sour d is a stretcher but it will b worth in the long run with the massive colas...

Hey pino thank you brotha!! I do appreciate the kind words. I don't trust anyone so it's hard to share any of this with friends. So it's really nice to have all of you guys to show/talk to about this craziness. To you as well jack you guys are awesome. Glad to have met and shared with you all. Can't wait so see em SWELL!!!! and hell yes you were right about the sour d. Nuts man truly nuts!!! At least I know now for the next run.

Hey pino thank you brotha!! I do appreciate the kind words. I don't trust anyone so it's hard to share any of this with friends. So it's really nice to have all of you guys to show/talk to about this craziness. To you as well jack you guys are awesome. Glad to have met and shared with you all. Can't wait so see em SWELL!!!! and hell yes you were right about the sour d. Nuts man truly nuts!!! At least I know now for the next run.
Yeah the same can't trust my daily ppl on y'all kno are love to the plant jajaha

Lmfao at the name. Sofaking loving that shit so funny. However I feel ya on that. And hell yeah man what strains you growing. I'd love to see a side by side with coco.

Back
Top Bottom