Flourescent lighting

fdsa187187

i've been looking at a SylverStar fluorescent lighting system which will have grow and bloom bulbs. found it on the htg website, here's the link

-link to non-sponsor vendors are not allowed-

so onto my question. would this be a good system for veg and bloom? for i have a VERY small budget

alright then that'll be it for now. please lemme know your opinion thanks!:grinjoint:

Yes you can use that flourescent system to grow. Not many plants but a couple. Your gonna need to get 2 different sets of spectrum bulbs. I noticed while I was looking at the system it gives you 2 different options for lights. It says bloom, and grow. Your gonna need both, a green/blue spectrum for veg, and a orange/red spectrum bulb for flowering.

SG

thanks for the input! and yeah i'm planning on getting the 4 veg bulbs and 4 bloom bulbs (additional 15 bucks for the bloom bulbs). and i was wondering whats the max number of plants i could put under the 4 bulb 4' flouros? i'm planning on just having large harvests a couple times a year. i smoke alot and i because i have alot of body pain and anxiety. i just alot to last me till next harvest. i wanna squeeze the most out of this, input would be great!

ill just chime in with my thoughts here, i have a New Wave 2ft 4 lamp T5 and while its heat output is considerably less than the 8 cfl lights i was using, it still kicks off enough to heat your grow room. its low heat output for sure, but the boast of no heat output is just not true.

Back
Top Bottom