Flower Mold! What are my options

Czecho

Hi guys,

I posted this in my journal as well but I am in desperate need for help.

AHHH! Hope Im not too late on this… I think the younger plant developed some mold on the top flowers (they are too close to each other due to fimming I think)

EDIT> I realized I should had post this in Problems, Pests & Disease Control but I don't know if its possible to delete the post.

PLease let me know what you think… I am considering harvesting her now. Does that make sense?
photo_2358.JPG
photo_1418.JPG

if that's your only plant id get it out of there and do a really good cleanup so there aren't any spores left to infect another plant
Spores can remain dormant until environmental factors, which include a suitable host, adequate humidity, moderate temperatures, low light intensity and acidity trigger them.

I agree with CHH the only way to get rid of that is cut it out. You can just cut affected area's and treat the branch with peroxide on a q-tip but it is a lot of work for sometimes no return. Bud rot sucks, just cut and toss even though it hurts

I agree with CHH the only way to get rid of that is cut it out. You can just cut affected area's and treat the branch with peroxide on a q-tip but it is a lot of work for sometimes no return. Bud rot sucks, just cut and toss even though it hurts

Thank you very much for the replies, I did something similar!

Anyway… I ended up harvesting. It was 1 week or so earlier so I don't feel to bad. I submerged the plant in water with peroxide before trimming her and put to dry.

I uploaded plenty of pics in the journal!

Ah, the cause in this case was high temps and humidity, poor air circulation.

Back
Top Bottom