Flower nutes

Bilbobudkin420

Riiiight so Im putting my mama mia into flower VERY soon. I have bloom nutes and mollasses but I was wondering do I need pk boosters? Or will I still get adequate results for the moment? I WILL be buying some for when the love gangs ready for flower but for the minute I dont have the money so I might just treat it as an experiment lol. One with pk boosters and one without. Oh also when should she get her first dose?

All you really need is a boost and a pk, leave the molasses till the last 2 weeks of flower.

If you you dont feed pk with the boost there is not really no point in feeding boost at all really as the boost is only there to help the plant take other nutes in faster.

I feed pk the start of week 4 and 6 but some strains like it at week 3 and 5 iv found.

Iv fed molasses all the way through my Super Lemon Haze grow and its not made much difference, i let of at week 5 and now im starting to flush for 14 days, so 7 days with a flush agent then 7 days with molasses but 14 days with it is fine.

What are you growing in for a start?

Iv never grown with flowering bloom un till this year, but yeah i started as soon as i flipped to 12/12.
5 gal smarts. Its not bloom the brand its a very little known local brand. The veg nutes and foliar spray has been awesome though. Really done my girls well so for the moment I dont see any point buying different nutes until way down the line. Once these are finished MAYBE ill try something else but Ill always go back I reckon cos the price difference is ridiculous also if it aint broke dont fix it! Lol

Back
Top Bottom