Flower on fan leaves?

marleyand

im growing straberry cough under to cfl lights, in a coco soil mix. any way im one month into flowering (showing pistils) and on a couple fan leaves flowers have started to appear. im not complaining, just curious if its normal or mutant. also does the flowering time in the plant start when you go 12/12 or does it start when it shows pistills. this strain says its supposed to take 7-9 weeks to finish, so does that mean from pistil or light? thanks for reading.

7-9 weeks, they mean from the onset of flower(the day you switched the lights). A few strains have been known to develop flowers on the leaves. I think there's a name for that, but it cant come to mind at the moment. But that does mean that your plant is special :)

agreed :) thats wierd then about the lights because these plants didnt even start showing flowers untill a month into 12/12. so in other words theyve been in 12/12 light for two months and dont look even close to finishing. thanks for your input drojo

hmm where are you growing? any possibilities of light leaks? what are ya feedin em?

no, no light leaks, they are in a closet and covered in a tent like contraption. i only did a mix in fert with the soil. marine cuisine.its organic. other than that theyve been on straight water. this particular strain isnt supposed to like alot of nutes. its a sativa indica hybrid. it was a pure indica strain: strawberry field, crossed with a pure haze male.

i have marine cuisine! that shit totally totally kicks butt!!!
Don't worry sometimes someplants take a lot longer than others.. Brother Butch had a plant finish after 14 weeks!(rainbow kush). if it hits that 10 week mark and still isnt making much progress, id think about perhaps moving it somewhere else and using the space for new plants or perhaps jus canning the ladies. Its up to you ;)

i hear ya. that might have to happen. so you've used that stuff? this is my first time using it, did it improve the smell/taste? what are your experiences with it? thanks for your feed back.

Back
Top Bottom