Flower room lighting help

cybermonk5150

Here is what i have to work with
The room is five feet by 8 feet and six feet four inches tall
here is the ? i have will a 1000w hps cover that space or will i need to use two bulbs one on each side

I would use 3 600 w. More cost efficient and more lumens per watt.. Also you will get more concintated light over a wider spread area.. Also I live by The 50w per sq ft minimum blueprint. 5x8= 40sq ft 40/1000=25 w per sq ft.. So yes 2 1000w would be fine in that space.

I just helped a client with a similar set up and used 2 600w digital ballasts and two 6" air cooled hood connected to a 6"fan on a charcoal air scrubber to evacuate heat and smell. The room is staying at 72f when lights are on and drops to 64f when they are off. The grow medium is roots soil-less coco. I put to 8" vortex fans mounted on the high side and one on a low side to get circular air movement will have pics on next visit to post results so far. 1000w in that confined of a space you better make sure you have a large enough exhaust and fresh intake to get proper air replacement.
:goodluck:

I've got 2 air cooled 600w in a 4'x4x6.5 tent. both ducted to a 400cfm exhaust & scrubber. My temps are a steady 77 f @ foliage about 10" from light. With the fan speed controller I could drop that down 20 degrees if I had to. if you've got a couple bucks and the diy know how then that could be a very nice setup bro. Good luck.. and may the Ganja Gods be with u!

Back
Top Bottom