Flower Stage Day 20 No lovely smell!

JasonCO

Help
Just want to start off by saying I've been lurking around on the forums for a while now and finally decided to sign up, I would like to learn more and share the knowledge and experience i have! I'm approaching the last 3 weeks on my fourth grow and ran into something unexpected my current grow has no smell even though they are 20 days into flower and they're looking fine, cant seem to figure out what could be wrong if anything is wrong at all the strains are Bubblegum XL and OG kush they had about 2 months of veg before i switched, I currently have 9 plants in my flower tent.

Running 600Watt HPS Deluxe from Gib Lightning in a Dark Room DR 150 II (Secret Jardin) with a carbon scrubber (ECONOMY LINE CTC-55 - 800 m³ / h) Feeding the plants with tap water mixed with nutrients(FloraGro - FloraMicro - Flora Bloom/Terra Flores) some days i find a couple yellowing leaves but not any major issues other than no lovely smell from my babies! :helpsmilie:

tgg_256.JPG

[video=youtube;1MrIGY9PHGo]
[/video]
The weird noise is one of the fans its running its last growth

So i ask for help as I'm a chicken without a head right now i got some CANNA PK 13/14 but haven't mixed it in yet but should i? :Namaste:

Re: Flower Stage Day 20 No lovely smell!!

I wouldn't stress about it. Hard to tell from the video, but I would think 3-4 weeks left for sure. Once you cut them down and dry and cure them you may or may not get a better smell out of them. I know our first go things smelled good till after the cure then it all smelled like wet hay. give a flower a little squeeze and then smell your fingers, there will be a smell there I am sure.

Re: Flower Stage Day 20 No lovely smell!!

I wouldn't stress about it. Hard to tell from the video, but I would think 3-4 weeks left for sure. Once you cut them down and dry and cure them you may or may not get a better smell out of them. I know our first go things smelled good till after the cure then it all smelled like wet hay. give a flower a little squeeze and then smell your fingers, there will be a smell there I am sure.

Yes there's a small hint of it after touching them but my last four grows all had very strong smell which you could smell the second you open the door the the room with the tent in :O But this have a very weak smell i think it smells more off soil than anything else -.-

Okay i'm mixing my nutrients now decided to start giving them pk 13/14,

does nobody have any ideas about the missing smell?

I tested AN BUD CANDY a while back. Equal number of plants with and with out bud candy from the same mom . I did find a noticeable difference in smell. As to why yours is missing smell I am not sure. But Might be worth a look. just a suggestion . I use it now even

They were started by seed Bubblegum XL from royalqueenseeds and OG kush from dinafem.

Okay i might be doing something wrong.... please tell me if so! I water the plants every day with nutrients but they seem to like it, my soil is Biobizz Light Mix and pot sizes 3 gallons.

Day 29

Posting a little update now as I can smell a small sent of love! :circle-of-love:

Hope it's not to many pictures for this post. i burned some of the plants a bit but moved up the light and corrected my fan should be fine now? :cheer:

I hope they will begin to thicken now :Namaste:

IMG_219313.JPG
IMG_219412.JPG
IMG_21959.JPG
IMG_21979.JPG
IMG_220414.JPG
IMG_22068.JPG
IMG_220712.JPG
IMG_221012.JPG
IMG_221115.JPG
IMG_221211.JPG
IMG_221710.JPG