Flowering a mother?

crabboyjimmy

420 Member
First post of my career here. Quick question. If I'm Going to flower a 5 ft tall mother plant. What should I expect to encounter as I switch the light cycles. And... any other input is greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Hi crabboyjimmy and welcome to :420: the number one site working towards global cannabis awareness plus an end to cannabis prohibition the world over.

I've never flowered a plant that big before, so I have no idea what to expect, but I'm sure someone will chime in with the answer before long. If not, you could also try posting in the FAQs area.

Also, if you get a chance consider telling everyone a little about yourself in the Introduce yourself forum. You'll make lots of good connections that way too.

Meanwhile here are some more links gathered together to help get you rolling on the site :rofl:New Member Start Links

If you have any questions don't hesitate to post them. You can also pm once you hit 50 posts. :welcome: :Namaste:

You should expect stretching and then budding, that's all :lot-o-toke:

First off remember to add the flower growth to make sure you have the room to do it. The grow about twice the size in flower. I flower mostly mothers. I like to scrog them all to keep them under control in flower so they do not over grow and have all kinds of problems. More info about your grow would help for me to add things to help. Info needed would be as followed.
Tent or open room.
How high is lights and roof
What size pot is she in
What are you growing her in (hydro,soil,ect)
What kind and size is your light for flower
Those are a few ? that would help and maybe throw in pic.

Back
Top Bottom