Flowering in summer?

baxbax

hello ...
my big plant started dying ( indoor ) and i cut some clones and wait until rooting - heres now winter i have plan moving them outside in spring until they grow big and flower them from mid of summer when light is powerful and days are so hot - i have plan moving them from my balcony for 60 + day of flowering in my room just near my balcony that plant growing in and make room light proof for 12 h night and ... because i will have always some light lake during night in autumn and i wonder it cause problem to flowering
now my question is : is this good idea moving them every day inside for 12 h night in summer ? even in autumn because of light lakes like street light and night house lights etc .. ?

You may be fine but yes any light leakes will stress the plant but you may be fine i had this happen and ya i had a few seeds in the buds here and there but its not a big problem

Why do you want to move them in and out? They will flower just fine left outside. It's what they do naturally.

Why do you want to move them in and out? They will flower just fine left outside. It's what they do naturally.

its more better for me if i dont move them inside for night but in front of our balcony is a house and behind of balcony is a window open to my room ( lights on at night i can close that window and make it light prof but still there is some poor lights from yard and neighbors lights-- will cut flowering cycle ? i have no idea what will happen

I guess it depends on how much light they would get at night. I have neighbors with a HPS yard light but they are not very close. It doesn't do anything to my outdoor plants. Heck - when it is clear and there is a full moon, it is bright at night, but the plants seem to take it in stride.

Back
Top Bottom