Flowering issues

no the low k will make them bottom leaves fade up lighter green , she is moving some k from there , hence the little pk boost she needs
some bottom leaves that get little light will also turn yellow so don't panic

Edit sorry this will cause death to the outer leaf (edges ) , I THOUGHT YOU MEANT THE TIP ENDS :) sorry

Thanks

what would be cause the rust spots on the plant in the second lot of photos? That a cal/mag issue or is that the K issue
That is the plant removing the (K) from the lower leaves , these leaves then die off, so this is why you thought you burnt them

feed the base with the calmag , is big bud a pk boost or bloom stimulate , you want the pk boost i never use them now as i do hydro super soil , if its bloom stimulate they can drive down (K) levels also , read the bottle if its a big pk then yes add some half strength next feed with your base , get the base in there first with calmag , the cal will help uptake the (K)

you will , when your low on (K) the plant stalls they just stop , they use more k than corn plants , you need more in flower , Im trying to get away from bottle, i use in my soil boiled spinach water in heavy flower with seaweed extracts and banana teas , lol :cheesygrinsmiley::morenutes:
So far its done me ok

this girl had slowed way down , so she got the spinach lol:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: 4 days later the buds are falling over. I love doing super soils , you can add what ever you like and when you get a good soil stick to it , im doing my best to do a soil for autos , water only start to finish . last run was good , second looks better , i am on the third soil mix, plants eat better than me :laugh:
this is not an auto BTW
P1110004.JPG

4 days later

the proof is in the pudding :)
P1110003.JPG
P1110001.JPG

Wow they look amazing how long you got left?

I’ve fed mine today, they took about 2-3litres each. Fed them slowly tonight. Been throwing the feed into them lately and not feeding them slowly, maybe part of my issue?

it says 8 weeks that's next sunday but i think maybe another 2

could have dry spots and salty spots , very likely , coco has to be slowly fed and then you will see less run off,you think its fully watered when you water quick , once you have it soaked good and proper , you can water a bit quicker to get a proper run off ,

Back
Top Bottom