Flowering odour and clothing

NewToTHC

Hello:

Wanted to add to my micro cabinet grow, but need to do so somewhat discreetly, and trying to decide on a location. I was thinking of a small grow tent and putting it in my closet in the bedroom. It will have the usual fans and a carbon filter that one would associate with a grow tent, but when opening the tent in flower, or the fan should fail does the odour of flowering cannabis permeate into clothes other than just temporarily?

Hiya @NewToTHC I think I ended up moving my clothes before the stink got too stink, but I don't remember being a issue. I have a bigger room now and am in it somewhat regularly, I can smell bud stink on my clothes for a bit after I leave it, but just till I air out a bit. Your mileage may vary! CHeers, and good luck to your grow! :yahoo:

Thanks, I don't see it really being a issue except during flower so may give it a try. I took a used carbon filter and added a cheap inline duct filter to the top of it, will run it outside the tent to pick up any residual odors. Works a heck of a lot better than those 500 dollar carbon air purifier HEPA filters, minus the HEPA filtering of course. Just built a nice wood frame around it. Use it when I enjoy a smoke in the living room, clears it out very quickly

Back
Top Bottom