Flowering plant dying - Please help

umutyuss

Hello
This is my 3. grow my plants is starting to flowering before 3 week.i know my plants not looks healty. My friend started to seedling and veg periyod and he give before 1 month he is using 4 60w cfl and i put under 250w hps and we are using Advenced nutrients ph perfect we started with 1lt/1mlt now im giving 1lt/4mlt per plant every 2 or 3 days.now my green poison started to dying all plant now light green.can i harvest this girl.im verry sad becouse my friend's first princess . i think i need 1 month for harvest but i think she will die in 2 week
cfa1c64271eedda14bd2e050d1a33cbb.jpg
4656534355183eb96e5c52b20441ac94.jpg

420 kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Doesn't look like it's dying to me
Are you waiting for it to dry out a bit before watering again?
You could try just plain water the forth time and then feed three times and then plain water again.

Do you know what your pH is from your runoff?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im sorry i was open 4 topic ihave some problem with taptalk.im using Advenced nutrients ph perfect i think this nut is calibrating ph before 1 week i fush with tap water maybe ph around 7-7,3

Re: All flowering plants dying

Test the ph of the soil.
Test nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.
Testing will tell you the problem.
420-magazine-mobile89149588.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I dont have ph meter but i think my tap waters ph around 7-7,5 i have hesi nitric acid ph down but im affraiding to use becouse this is acid i think maybe i can burn.my soil drying at 3-4 day sometimes im watering 2 or 3 day but not to much 1 litre per plant with 4/4/4 mlt advenced nut G/M/B.so will i watering 4 time tap water and 4 time with nut every 2 day?

Re: Flowering plant dying Please help.

That looks like alot of heat damage how was the temps on her

Sent from my 6045O using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom