Flowering Problem

Pharaun

Hello growers glad to find websites like this.

I am completely newbie also i found this website too late. When i started growing i read native language blog which is completely wrong and lacking infos. after i spend few hours in this forum i realize i made a lot of huge mistakes and i wanna check my plant can be saved or not.
IMG_20170601_233329.jpg
IMG_20170601_233300.jpg
IMG_20170601_233135.jpg

Using natures care soil with perlite. Room temperature, ph, rh is good. I used some organic nutrients(grow,root).250w hps light. Amnesia haze.
My problem is flowering. I started 12-12 light circle 3 weeks ago but still no sign for flowering. I wanna know where i failed? 9 week old by the way.

Ps. I did supercropping cuz recommended on that blog but i failed i think :/

You got to remember once you throw it into 12 and 12 it can take anywhere from one to three weeks to start the flowering process the longer your plan is in vegetation State the faster it will go into flowering in the end is she in a room or if she in a tent a lot of this can make a difference light pollution can cause her to not want to transfer over into flowering

Well my friend I think there is some good news for you. In your second pic there is signs of flowering.
Thank you so much you made my day :))

You got to remember once you throw it into 12 and 12 it can take anywhere from one to three weeks to start the flowering process the longer your plan is in vegetation State the faster it will go into flowering in the end is she in a room or if she in a tent a lot of this can make a difference light pollution can cause her to not want to transfer over into flowering

Well i realize that few days ago when i m digging in this forum. I sealed my window probably there is no more light pollution also i m doing it in room because i m living in very very hot city if i put my plants in tent probably i cant deal with heat problem.

Thank you so much for fast replies. Should i start to give bloom nutrients? how's look my plant?

Well i realize that few days ago when i m digging in this forum. I sealed my window probably there is no more light pollution also i m doing it in room because i m living in very very hot city if i put my plants in tent probably i cant deal with heat problem.

Thank you so much for fast replies. Should i start to give bloom nutrients? how's look my plant?
Did you amend your soil with any nutes?

Your plant looks very healthy and anytime with the post sorry I get a little worked up I work for a dispensary in New Mexico I get a little bit in depth

Did you amend your soil with any nutes?

Well i used general organics biothrive grow and bio root. My soil is biobizz light mix by the way i stopped giving nutrients 1.5 weeks ago because i thought grow nutrients might be reason for flowering problem. I have general organics bio thrive bloom, bio bud and calmag now.

You can deal with heat issues in a tent with fans. Extraction fan and carbon filter to pull air out and filter it for smell, maybe but not necessary intake fan to suck air from outside the tent inside, and one or more circulation fans inside to move the air around inside the tent.

I've got a small 2'x2' tent for veg with currently 5 seedlings and with the vent flaps open (but no fan) it was getting to around 30-33 degrees C, but when I stuck a big fan outside the tent and aimed it inside for air circulation the temps dropped to around 23-24 degrees C with lights on.

Your plant is looking really happy and healthy btw, great work.

You can deal with heat issues in a tent with fans. Extraction fan and carbon filter to pull air out and filter it for smell, maybe but not necessary intake fan to suck air from outside the tent inside, and one or more circulation fans inside to move the air around inside the tent.

I've got a small 2'x2' tent for veg with currently 5 seedlings and with the vent flaps open (but no fan) it was getting to around 30-33 degrees C, but when I stuck a big fan outside the tent and aimed it inside for air circulation the temps dropped to around 23-24 degrees C with lights on.

Your plant is looking really happy and healthy btw, great work.

Thank you for answer. I will consider what u said with my wallet :) I already have 2 extraction fan but i m little bit afraid getting air from outside cuz its already 35-38C here and its just beginning of summer. Probably my biggest mistake is starting plant in april.

Thank you for answer. I will consider what u said with my wallet :) I already have 2 extraction fan but i m little bit afraid getting air from outside cuz its already 35-38C here and its just beginning of summer. Probably my biggest mistake is starting plant in april.

Stick an air-conditioning unit in the room/tent if your area is hot. But you should try the extraction/intake and smaller circulatory fans first because those alone should drop the temperatures somewhat. Or run the lights at night and turn them off during the day. So try circulation fans, try running the lights at night instead of day, and if that doesn't cool the place down enough get an air-con unit.
I live in Australia and even though we've just begun winter here our summers would likely get to the same temps as your summers (35-38) and this is pretty much what I'll be doing. I haven't got my tent setup done yet though I'm like 95% sure these ideas will be good enough to keep the temps at a manageable level.

Well i used general organics biothrive grow and bio root. My soil is biobizz light mix by the way i stopped giving nutrients 1.5 weeks ago because i thought grow nutrients might be reason for flowering problem. I have general organics bio thrive bloom, bio bud and calmag now.
That's sounds good man.

Am I good to ask a q about my crop on this thread if someone could shed some light would be much appreciated,
I'm running a basic system

With 4 plants but there only being fed ionic bloom and water plants sat in canna terra professional and they look like there growing good but I've nipped in the tent as always and decided these leaves don't look right but is it cause there the original fan leaves or is it nutrient as they was right at the bottom of my ladies pretty much all of them I'm literally at the 2 week mark of switching to 12/12 and just started showing pistols
420-magazine-mobile501686894.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1427878701.jpg

Back
Top Bottom