Flowering time info from seed banks

Organic Weed

Hello folks!
Is anybody noticing if the nr of days/weeks suggested by seed banks to end the cycle are consistent with your grow? Are these days reliable for the cut? If not, how many more days have you grown them on average if auto or feminized?

Hello folks!
Is anybody noticing if the nr of days/weeks suggested by seed banks to end the cycle are consistent with your grow? Are these days reliable for the cut? If not, how many more days have you grown them on average if auto or feminized?
Those dates are just rough estimates of when it should finish. I've had 3 seeds from the same pack finish weeks apart before. I had a 10 week strain take 14 weeks. Your best bet is to ignore the flowering times they quote & go by Milky or Amber Trichomes.

Too many variables that can affect that, pretty much don't use their numbers for much of anything. As you see folks all the time with the threads here of "I going on vacation next week should I harvest early or will they be fine while I"m gone", so they planned RL around those numbers and got bit.

All answers above are right on, to go one step further, its advantageous to recognize when the plant goes out of vegetation and starts the flower cycle, which is when pistils begin to be noticeable. Within a 2 week period afterward the plant is in full flower. This is for photoperiod plants, I know jack about auto's.

I usually find with most autos I grow that’s everything is usually offset with there times by 2weeks to 3weeks longer. But there’s a lot of variables as well. As I a lot of times LST pretty hard and FIM them.

Too many variables that can affect that, pretty much don't use their numbers for much of anything. As you see folks all the time with the threads here of "I going on vacation next week should I harvest early or will they be fine while I"m gone", so they planned RL around those numbers and got bit.
Not even for the autoflower? I've auto no femized or regular

I usually find with most autos I grow that’s everything is usually offset with there times by 2weeks to 3weeks longer. But there’s a lot of variables as well. As I a lot of times LST pretty hard and FIM them.
Great that closer to what I have. I've 2 auto in guerrila and i either cut them at week 11, which is what the seed bank says, or week 13 to 14 coz I've a business trip and they are very far away in the middle of grasslands. Any idea?

Once you get close to the finish line it’s all up to her, check the Trichomes and see what you have weather there clear, cloudy/milky or amber. I usually shoot for about 30 to 40 percent amber the rest will be cloudy/milky. Check them on the bud it’s self not the sugar leaves they will change and amber out first

Back
Top Bottom